Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
So question to Sens fans (I asked this on Twitter)

Lets say the Sens decide not to trade Stone and go all in to try and re-sign him after the deadline. They fail to do so and Stone walks for nothing.

Are we ok for the possible scenario if they do not trade him today? (i.e. we are given a little hope that they are trying).

I am not sure Stone wants to be here under Melnyk (not sure many do) so I do not know if the Sens can sign Stone even if the numbers are exactly what Stone wants
Hell f***ing no.

Either sign or trade today. Pick one.

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
Don Maloney just said they were in on something significant last night but went away. Assume it was Stone with all the rumours?
Hope Pierre doesn't back himself into a corner here.

Reactions: Daffy

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Flames probably out
Good,let them all be out ....Then PD/EM can decide if they want to f*** us over again by taking a bad deal.or stepping up and keeping our best forward and captain no matter the cost

ventimochatrex

Feb 20, 2019
So question to Sens fans (I asked this on Twitter)

Lets say the Sens decide not to trade Stone and go all in to try and re-sign him after the deadline. They fail to do so and Stone walks for nothing.

Are we ok for the possible scenario if they do not trade him today? (i.e. we are given a little hope that they are trying).

I am not sure Stone wants to be here under Melnyk (not sure many do) so I do not know if the Sens can sign Stone even if the numbers are exactly what Stone wants

Management would benefit from being risk averse when it comes to something like this. Locking up cheap(er) assets in a Stone trade is better than having to find someone elsewhere to reach the floor. You’d also get better returns trading your only top tier player.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I agree .. the problem, there is a segment of the fan base that I feel dont want a trade today who will cheer if he isnt traded, that will cry and moan if he leaves for nothing.
The amount of bitching and moaning will be multiplied X100 if he leaves for nothing....

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Garrioch said this morning that he believes that the Flames are leaking all these rumours about the price being too high on stone. For that reason he believes the Flames are out till the price drops

My guess rn is either Ceci goes to Tampa or Ceci and Stone go to vegas

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

Are we ok for the possible scenario if they do not trade him today?

The scenario where we don't trade him and then he walks as a UFA (which he almost guaranteed will if we can't sign him by today)?

LOL.

No.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
And if Stone has no willingness to sign here (as if signing a 1 way deal straight to UFA wasn't telling enough)?
You pay him the league max,for 5 years....
And beg if you have too but trading him for trinkets will not do anything more than just piss off an already pissed fanbase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad