Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Oh God, I'm dreading a trade with the Flames. Another organization with almost nothing of quality to offer up for a premier player but will woo Dorion the number of assets they will offer. I'd honestly rather just trade Stone straight up 1 for 1 for the best RD prospect offered than see another package of middle 6 forwards and picks that are 2 years away. f*** me. I'm sure Dorion is in love with future 4th line grinder Dube. Better get him thrown in there.

Reactions: Six Assets

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I dont think the players we get back in the return will be that good. Switch Andersson with Kylington and Bennet with Dube/Mangiapane

I'd rather Andersson (RD) than Kylington (LD) personally. With Bennett I am trying to get an established forward with no NMC NTC. If you want to switch him out .. I would be ok with Elias Lindholm but I did not think he'd be available

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
I'd rather Andersson (RD) than Kylington (LD) personally. With Bennett I am trying to get an established forward with no NMC NTC. If you want to switch him out .. I would be ok with Elias Lindholm but I did not think he'd be available

Lindholm isn't going anywhere lol

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I love the idea of the Sens trading for Sam Bennett, because it's going to be too tempting for a certain television personality to push the narrative that Dorion fixed the problem of the Senators handing Colorado a top pick in this upcoming draft since Bennett who was acquired in the Stone trade was a 4th overall pick.....

Reactions: BigRig4

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
I agree with you, and I'd want those players as well. Especially Andersson who I am high on. I just dont think we get them.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I agree with you, and I'd want those players as well. Especially Andersson who I am high on. I just dont think we get them.
I think we can be stubborn with Stone . I think there will be more than one team. I hope Dorion gives the eastern teams a chance too.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
He isn't used in a huge role there and isn't doing anything unique in the context of their lineup.

I get that they would probably prefer not to lose NHL bodies while adding, but they are apparently a team in on Stone, and seem to also be heavy with the Rangers.

Dorion wants a young NHLer for Stone, and he might have the leverage to get one. Calgary could be approaching a situation where they lose Bennett and Frolik, but add in Stone and one of the Rangers guys, like maybe Hayes or Zuccarello.

He is their version of JGP imo. I would love to get him but I dont see it happening.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
I love the idea of the Sens trading for Sam Bennett, because it's going to be too tempting for a certain television personality to push the narrative that Dorion fixed the problem of the Senators handing Colorado a top pick in this upcoming draft since Bennett who was acquired in the Stone trade was a 4th overall pick.....
Even though he hasnt lived up to his draft pedegree, I still think the Flames like him and wont trade him.
It would be a player Dorion that if acquired would spin as a great piece in the trade with a big smile on his face.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
I think we can be stubborn with Stone . I think there will be more than one team. I hope Dorion gives the eastern teams a chance too.
I hope so. Time isnt on our side. It sucks how many plan B options there are. Zuccarrello, Simmonds, Dzingel, I'm probably forgetting some.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Meanwhile Bobby Ryan the Vet, is stuck in this neverending purgatory. Doomed to toil in this hell because of his untradeable contract. I feel kind of sad for him. You know he wants out really badly.

I think Ryan is tradeable IF the Senators retain about half his salary.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Meanwhile Bobby Ryan the Vet, is stuck in this neverending purgatory. Doomed to toil in this hell because of his untradeable contract. I feel kind of sad for him. You know he wants out really badly.

Hey, he can walk away from that fat contract he's never deserved any time he wants. I'm sure the team would be thrilled to mutually tear it up.

He doesn't get to complain about a damn thing after the team went out on a limb to give him that deal.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Oh God, I'm dreading a trade with the Flames. Another organization with almost nothing of quality to offer up for a premier player but will woo Dorion the number of assets they will offer. I'd honestly rather just trade Stone straight up 1 for 1 for the best RD prospect offered than see another package of middle 6 forwards and picks that are 2 years away. **** me. I'm sure Dorion is in love with future 4th line grinder Dube. Better get him thrown in there.
Calgary has a bunch of good pieces.

Valimaki
Kylington
Andersson
Dube
Bennett

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
whats with all the flames talk? i was out for a bit did something happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->