Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 11) [MOD WARNING PAGE 12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I'm not worried about keeping Stone around for the skill as much as he seems like a good leader and I don't wanna be Oilers 2.0 in a few years.

Exactly.

Teams like the Oilers, or the endless Islanders rebuilds for over a decade, or the failed Sabres rebuild... Etc... All those teams are what happen when you don't insulate your young players.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Probably not a good idea to re-sign the guy who trashed the coaches around some of our young, first year players and Wideman.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Oh, conversation. So you’ve told Ottawa fans that the Senators shouldn’t have traded the pick, that Hughes is a special talent, and that you’re glad he’s (maybe) going to Colorado instead of Ottawa. And you’re looking for.... what, exactly, in response?

Col May get him at 2 or 3.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Oh, conversation. So you’ve told Ottawa fans that the Senators shouldn’t have traded the pick, that Hughes is a special talent, and that you’re glad he’s (maybe) going to Colorado instead of Ottawa. And you’re looking for.... what, exactly, in response?

Youre tension is misdirected but i understand its a hard time to be a sens fan. I didnt trade your pick but i guess me talking about this especially that i am not a sens fan frustrates you.. Got it

All right where do you think Stone gets traded? And will he get traded?

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
?

I think damn near everyone had them pegged for about dead last or close too. A surprise season was probably going to max out at about 20-25th overall. The defense struggling mightily was called well in advance and that's on a team with average goal tending at best.[/QUOTE

I didnt think everyone felt theyd be last or close . i dont remember reading that and they did start quite well. I realize you guys know this already but this Melnyk guy is a destroyer. In fact soneone very close to me worked for him.

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Youre tension is misdirected but i understand its a hard time to be a sens fan. I didnt trade your pick but i guess me talking about this especially that i am not a sens fan frustrates you.. Got it

All right where do you think Stone gets traded? And will he get traded?

I actually really like when fans of other boards stop by. That I'm reacting to you the way I am is a reflection of the way you're presenting yourself.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I understand you just want to have a discussion, but it came off as a troll job. We've been kicked enough while down, so excuse us for being a little fed up with people stating the obvious shortcomings of this franchise.

No problem .. I hope you get things going well starting with a good owner then i think good things can follow.
Good luck Guys!

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
I understand you just want to have a discussion, but it came off as a troll job. We've been kicked enough while down, so excuse us for being a little fed up with people stating the obvious shortcomings of this franchise.

He doesn't.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
A 1st + Tolvanen/Fabbro should be the minimum for Duchene if he’s traded to Nashville.

Nah it will be more like

1st + Bonino + some prospect you've never heard of before + 3rd. + a player that insurance is paying for + Cond 2nd if he re-signs.

For: Duchene, Formenton, 2019 2nd.

Reactions: Ed Wood

IlTerrifico

Oct 24, 2016
Look youre in a hard place but i assure you i have nothing to do with it. Reality is the sens will be seesawing from dead last to close to dead last for ...well i do not see a silver lining for a long time.
But... Good news next year you have a real good shot at Lafreniere

Gee, imagine with Chara about gone and Bergeron on the down slide, ponying up a lot of your young talent for one playoff run with Stone, while Tampa is still the prohibitive favourite, then seeing an aging Marchand and a fragile Pastrnak as the remaining pieces to carry the team, while Rask seems to be becoming a bit of a headcase, and the brain trust really doesn't look like they will have a clue how to get back on track while the fortunes slide and the rival Canadiens and Leafs bypass all hopes to win the division for years to come...

Hmmm, whoever thought analysis could be so fun. Go Lightning!!!!

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I actually really like when fans of other boards stop by. That I'm reacting to you the way I am is a reflection of the way you're presenting yourself.

I like how you take responsibility. I can tell you that you flying off the handle was uncalled for and i do drop by every once and a while in other forums and rarely get your type of response.
Spare me the " he made me do it" routine.
Youre pist i get it but im not the cause..

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
I like how you take responsibility. I can tell you that you flying off the handle was uncalled for and i do drop by every once and a while in other forums and rarely get your type of response.
Spare me the " he made me do it" routine.
Youre pist i get it but im not the cause..

Can you point out the parts of my posts that you perceive as being the result of me 'flying off the handle"? Because I think I've been pretty measured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad