Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 11) [MOD WARNING PAGE 12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino Tkachuk

Ottawa Senators
Jan 6, 2009

lol it's catching on

The media scrutiny and parsing of phrases etc. in every area of life/work for those in the public spotlight is unbearable now. This is the new way of doing things, claim you don't know what's going on, do it on a moment's notice so you don't have to talk about it for days/weeks and hope it blows over quickly.

The only reason it makes sense for Boucher to not be told to sit Duchene, especially after that report came out is if a trade is imminent. Then again that’s what logical, but we are the Ottawa Senators, so it need not apply.
He was given a different colour practice jersey yesterday. Don't tell me neither he nor the coach knew what was going on...apparently only the equipment guy is in the know.

Last edited:

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
I'd be on board for all of that, but I'm pretty sure Stone could get 8/72 from a legit Cup contender like next week.

Oh yeah no doubt, I'm just guessing (and doing some wishful thinking) based on that Friedman report that he was offered that structure from us.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Im paraphrasing but Kypreos just said on hockeycentral that the feeling around the league as of this morning was that whatever the Sens offered/negotiated didn't get it done with Stone and he's still very much on the market
Shocking...truly shocking!

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Im paraphrasing but Kypreos just said on hockeycentral that the feeling around the league as of this morning was that whatever the Sens offered/negotiated didn't get it done with Stone and he's still very much on the market
giphy.gif

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Can we at least get one of Bouchard Boqvist Dobson Hughes Foudy Fabbro Foote Branstrom or Smith for one of Stone or Duchene ffs?
Our D has been a mess since 4eva

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
It honestly seems like an offer that was just meant to look good for PR reasons.

It gets a “woah that cap hit!” reaction but he’s making way less money than he would on the market.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Boy oh boy I can't wait to see the press release(s).

Sens are just listening to offers on Stone. Pierre seems to get that , that is part of his job.. He must be jumping out of his skin these days. I am surprised he hasn't given away any mid round picks to the GMs that are pretending to be his friend these days.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Simpson's gifs are the best.

Such a good show.

*Side note, King of the Hill is such an underrated show, gets better with age

I need to start watching King of the Hill. I went on a Simpsons binge lately and it was so damn enjoyable re-experiencing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad