Rumor: Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread: Las Vegas Exp Part 3: Who are they taking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
I see Faulk for Duchene.

Snow gets pissed that he loses out on Duchene and we move Eberle for Hamonic.

The longer we keep Eberle the more we will get for him as teams may get desperate. We could keep him all year if need be.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
I'm not sure adding a minor defenseman like van Riemsdyk is enough reason to move one of them.

Getting Duchene for Hanifin could really change the landscape for them. They also have great depth at D and good D prospects pool. Not mention Liljegren/Makar/Foote/Heiskanen could fall to them.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Because right handed dmen are 'overrated'? :sarcasm:

People put a little too much stock in RH shot D. Most people shoot left in hockey. It's not the end of the world to go majority, if not all LH shot D.

ex. 84-85 Oilers and repeat Pens had only one RH shot D in their top six. At least the Pens did this year, can't really remember last year...

Feb 9, 2013
People put a little too much stock in RH shot D. Most people shoot left in hockey. It's not the end of the world to go majority, if not all LH shot D.

ex. 84-85 Oilers and repeat Pens had only one RH shot D in their top six. At least the Pens did this year, can't really remember last year...

I like the idea of Lindholm... but what of Pesce? Is he what 'we' need? I don't know much about him.

Last edited:

nhlisajoke

Nov 15, 2010
Edmonton
Darren Dreger‏Verified account @DarrenDreger 22s23 seconds ago
More
Hearing Eberle trade to the Islanders is close or has happened. Details to follow. Players being notified.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
I am going to be really pissed when we get Strome back and use the cap space for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->