Proposal: Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread: Las Vegas Exp Part 2: Mo Defence, Mo Problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Stauffer indicating Islanders could get both Duchene and Eberle.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Stauffer saying greater than 50% chance Russell re-signs with Oilers.

Says Eberle deal could get done with Islanders after the ED pretty quick.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Stauffer indicating Islanders could get both Duchene and Eberle.

That tells me to prepare for Strome if Stauffer is indeed on to something because can't see the Islanders trading two top 4 Dmen. He has also been asking a lot of insiders about how Strome's career has gone so seems fishy to me.
Chia, just stay away from dealing with Snow.

On another note, if Russell somehow was signed by Vegas, that would be the selection from the Oilers but since UFA signings aren't formerly announced until July 1st, wouldn't we know tomorrow if they signed Russell or another Oiler UFA if they didn't select any of the other players? (Reinhart, Khaira etc.)

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
A framework for the fabled three-way?

To EDM: Barrie + 46th (NYI)
To COL: Hamonic + 22nd (EDM) + ?
To NYI: Duchene + Eberle

If any of those 3 teams are gonna pay more than the other, it'll be NYI.

To COL: Hamonic + Barzal
To NYI: Eberle + Duchene

That's a bit better.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Arthur Staple, the NYI writer, said this in an interview: "I would not be surprised if Beauvillier and de Haan are packaged in a deal for a top 6 F."

Stauffer dropping hints that the guy coming back for Eberle is a player that can play more positions in the top 9. Beauvillier is a C/LW.

I'd be ok with this. De Haan and Beauvillier? Where do I sign up?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Arthur Staple, the NYI writer, said this in an interview: "I would not be surprised if Beauvillier and de Haan are packaged in a deal for a top 6 F."

Stauffer dropping hints that the guy coming back for Eberle is a player that can play more positions in the top 9. Beauvillier is a C/LW.

Beauvillier and de Haan for Eberle would be a massive win for Chia. To the point where I'm not sure it's even possible.

North

Jun 25, 2009
A framework for the fabled three-way?

To COL: Hamonic + 22nd (EDM) + ?
To NYI: Duchene + Eberle

Edmonton gives up Eberle and their first.

Colorado is giving up Duchene and Barrie.

NYI is giving up Hamonic, 46th, and that plus would have to be Barzal and maybe another pick to Colorado.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

Edit: the Staple quote is a bit down this page: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2358435&page=35

That would be great. But knowing Snow, the jackass would demand us giving our 1st round pick back.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
To EDM: DeHaan, Beauvillier
To NYI: Eberle, Bear

To COL: Hamonic, Nelson
To NYI: Duchene

To LV: NYI 1st
To NYI: LV agrees to take Grabovski

NYI signs Alzner
NYI signs Stone

NYI lineup after:

Ladd - Tavares - Eberle
Lee - Duchene - Bailey
Kulemin - Quine - Strome
Prince - Cizikas - Clutterbuck

Leddy - Stone
Alzner - Boychuk
Hickey - Seidenberg

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC

Edit: the Staple quote is a bit down this page: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2358435&page=35

It's Strome, just prepare for it now so it doesn't hurt as much when it's announced.

There's just no way they are getting De Haan PLUS Beauvillier for Eberle. De Haan alone would be a big surprise.

North

Jun 25, 2009
It's Strome, just prepare for it now so it doesn't hurt as much when it's announced.

There's just no way they are getting De Haan PLUS Beauvillier for Eberle. De Haan alone would be a big surprise.

I have a hard time believing the Oilers accepting an even worse player back without there being a plus.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
There's also a chance that Snow thinks he can sign Shattenkirk.

Which would explain why he would be willing to give up both Hamonic and De Haan.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Gross. Rather not over pay for a guy who might not be as good away from Suter.

I wish people would stop throwing Jones and Bear into proposals for players that aren't great.

If you're trading Eberle for Dumba or Barrie or anything like that the plus should be a Cairns level prospect.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Why not just keep Eberle then?

It would be a cap clearing move to perhaps facilitate other moves (Russell and #3C signings) and to get a youngish somewhat proven replacement for Eberle. I would hate it too but we're not getting equal value for Eberle IMO.

North

Jun 25, 2009
It would be a cap clearing move and to get a youngish somewhat proven replacement for Eberle. I would hate it too but we're not getting equal value for Eberle IMO.

But we don't need the cap space right now so trading him for Strome makes little sense.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
It would be a cap clearing move to perhaps facilitate other moves (Russell and #3C signings) and to get a youngish somewhat proven replacement for Eberle. I would hate it too but we're not getting equal value for Eberle IMO.

Man, I'll be so ****ing chuffed if they trade Eberle for Strome so they sign Kris Russell to a contract.

I'm going to be unpleasant in that thread, if that happens.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Man, I'll be so ****ing chuffed if they trade Eberle for Strome so they sign Kris Russell to a contract.

I'm going to be unpleasant in that thread, if that happens.

I won't be chuffed, but I would probably be chafed. :sarcasm:

Eberle for Strome is still better than Eberle for Murray though. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->