Proposal: Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread: Frozen, The Vegas Musical..... Draft 6/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
A lot of good RW's available, not to many centers. Id be very surprised if RNH isn't moved despite all the news coming out about Eb's.

It would be Hall all over again if Nuge gets traded. As mediocre as his stats are replacing Nuge at the moment is much much harder than replacing a #4 defender. Or a RWer.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Stauffer saying he wouldn't be surprised if Eberle and Duchene both go to Islanders.

I have no idea how they pull that off considering they're also sending their 1st to Vegas. Unless we get totally hosed in an Eberle deal.

Hamonic for Duchene
Strome and garbage for Eberle.

Ugh.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
i think it's because people are doing the "we'll settle for this guy because we can't afford anything else" thing again and are singling out the very old guys they figure nobody else wants. we can do better guys!! with Ebs traded at either full price or at a discount, there would be some good cash left over for a guy like Williams. granted he'll be 36 when the season starts so signing him to a 3 year deal is risky if the wheels suddenly fall off but this guy continues to get the job done during the regular season as well as the playoffs and with apologies to Eberle fans, he's the kind of productive playoff experienced pro we need in order to make a serious cup run.

I heard Williams doesn't want to play in Canada. The guy no ones really talking about but who should be in the conversation is Vrbata. Could see him signing for a couple years to play with Mcdavid and Draisaitl. Two other guys who we could throw short term deals at are Wideman and Fisher. I think, theyd be good targets and we could offer them a shot at the cup.

Maroon-Mcdavid-Vrbata
Lucic-Draisaitl-Eberle
Caggiula-Fisher-Kassian
Slepyshev-Letestu-Pakarainen

Klefbom-Larsson
Benning-?/RNH trade
Nurse-Wideman
Reinhart

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I heard Williams doesn't want to play in Canada. The guy no ones really talking about but who should be in the conversation is Vrbata. Could see him signing for a couple years to play with Mcdavid and Draisaitl. Two other guys who we could throw short term deals at are Wideman and Fisher. I think, theyd be good targets and we could offer them a shot at the cup.

Maroon-Mcdavid-Vrbata
Lucic-Draisaitl-Eberle
Caggiula-Fisher-Kassian
Slepyshev-Letestu-Pakarainen

Klefbom-Larsson
Benning-?/RNH trade
Nurse-Wideman
Reinhart

I'm fine with whatever gets Carrie Underwood in an Oiler jersey.

Yeah, I suppose Fisher can come too. No Wideman.

Benning is on the wrong side and I'd sure hope we could do better than that in an RNH trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad