Proposal: Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread: Do We Need a Dman Still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
We would've been near the top of the list. I can see a number of teams putting in a claim.

I doubt the oilers have any interest in grabbing him. The expansion draft was a convenient way to get out from the shadow of that atrocious trade. He brings absolutely nothing to the roster, takes up our last contract spot and would require us to move a player off the roster.

He might not clear this time. But in a month when he flops with his other new team he will.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I doubt the oilers have any interest in grabbing him. The expansion draft was a convenient way to get out from the shadow of that atrocious trade. He brings absolutely nothing to the roster, takes up our last contract spot and would require us to move a player off the roster.

He might not clear this time. But in a month when he flops with his other new team he will.
I think our lack of ability to roll three effective pairings gives us an interest. I don't think our team recognized Reinhart as a trade return they way his critics did. They took two years to develop him slowly and he ended his tenure here on a positive note in Game 6. The roster issue is valid, but I think Yamamoto may be CHL bound in the very near future.

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
I generally don't put much weight into what Kypreos says, but do you think there is any truth to management already regretting the Eberle trade and being open to moving Strome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad