Zibby
Lehner
Silf
Noesen
Puemple
Ceci
Stone
Prince

and others willall pan out and make our future great lol...People put too much stock in prospects and in IFS...

Grow the **** up

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
**** im sorry

Zibby
Lehner
Silf
Noesen
Puemple
Ceci
Stone
Prince

and others willall pan out and make our future great lol...People put too much stock in prospects and in IFS...

Grow the **** up

Are you saying all the players you listed won't be any good?

The core of the sens team were all prospects at one point. You don't rebuild by trading all prospects away.

CarknerCountry

Jun 20, 2010
Are you saying all the players you listed won't be any good?

The core of the sens team were all prospects at one point. You don't rebuild by trading all prospects away.

Where did i say that they won't be good?The Sens have one of the deepest pool of prospects..Its why i say we can trade our first this year or a Noesen even Zibby if the deal is right...Im not saying trade them for a 30+ player but a player that we can build with and can help us now...If Alfie retires next year who are the top 6 Spezza,Turris,Michalek then who? A young Zibby and Silf? PLEASE

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
**** im sorry

Zibby
Lehner
Silf
Noesen
Puemple
Ceci
Stone
Prince

Grow the **** up

Oh so you're saying that we should deal the prospects we overrate for star NHLers? You seem like a master strategist.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Where did i say that they won't be good?The Sens have one of the deepest pool of prospects..Its why i say we can trade our first this year or a Noesen even Zibby if the deal is right...Im not saying trade them for a 30+ player but a player that we can build with and can help us now...If Alfie retires next year who are the top 6 Spezza,Turris,Michalek then who? A young Zibby and Silf? PLEASE

We cross that bridge when we get there. We'll add a forward this summer too. No doubt. Even if Zibby and Silf prove to be top 6ers.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes

Trade our first for an average young 2nd liner while we hand them McKinnon? No thanks.

Are you Brian Burke?

CarknerCountry

Jun 20, 2010
Trade our first for an average young 2nd liner while we hand them McKinnon? No thanks.

Are you Brian Burke?

Wow thought this was a second year of a 3 year rebuild to some on here...We got along ways to go then..I dont think we are that bad but ok..

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
If a UFA Perry was even remotely interested in coming here, you throw as much money as he wants. Dude's exactly the kind of player we need.

Edit: And if the Ducks some how collapse and decide to trade him this year, there's no chance in hell he's worth 3 1st round picks...

Last edited:

CarknerCountry

Jun 20, 2010
Its the truth

When some think a Da Costa can come in and be a second liner they no nothing...Or Zibby a top 6 at 19 ...Some dont think but Karlsson will put too much pressure on himself...But hey we are in the second year of a rebuild...LOL what happens if Spezza back caves next year?
Then what? You need proven players...Even if it means trading youth.

CarknerCountry

Jun 20, 2010
If a UFA Perry was even remotely interested in coming here, you throw as much money as he wants. Dude's exactly the kind of player we need.

Will never get Perry as a UFA have to trade for him..Ottawa despite my rants have a good future...Ottawa is a great city...

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
When some think a Da Costa can come in and be a second liner they no nothing...Or Zibby a top 6 at 19 ...Some dont think but Karlsson will put too much pressure on himself...But hey we are in the second year of a rebuild...LOL what happens if Spezza back caves next year?
Then what? You need proven players...Even if it means trading youth.

Zibby is a reliable 2 way player but he's offensively challenged doesnt engage seems too hold back ..
Spezza hopefully comes back heathly or this team takes a massive step back

But im all for making a deal if we get a proven player

Players I wouldnt trade
Lehner - 1 number goalie
Siflverberg - Sniper
Turris - Ceiling too high
Karlsson -no reason to explain
Cowen -Shutdown Dmen
Stone - power forward

Everyone else deal away ..

Status
Not open for further replies.