Proposal: Trade Rumors/Proposals Thread 2013-2014 | Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlssonlee

Jan 13, 2009
While this offer is not good Sbisa would be an excellent target.

He's not as touted as he once was. He has the tools but was rushed into the NHL early then sent back down.

His development has stalled but still has good potential. He's fast, mobile and aggressive.

At this point he's a #5 defenseman with #3 upsides

bacon25

Unenthusiastic User
Nov 29, 2010
Group Study Room F

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
Still not an excuse, the Sens have not lost to these teams cause they were extraordinarily better but rather because the Sens have been beating themselves, clean up the sloppy stuff and we would be sitting pretty right now. Team needs to be more physical and start drawing penalties instead of taking them.

For sure. Just stating a fact, based on one site's formula.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Tim Erixon is a healthy scratch for Springfield tonight.... A little weird

Probably a reason behind it. I honestly can't see him being moved...and if he is I doubt that it's to Ottawa. What exactly would be the move?

That said if it does go through I'd be ecstatic. Erixon is a very promising young defenceman.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Why isn't Tim Erixon in the nhl is probably a better question

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Edmonton is going nowhere without a goalie, and despite you thinking that Dubnyk is a legitimate #1 (maybe you've finally changed your mind) Edmonton doesn't have a goalie. I wouldn't trade Anderson for Eberle straight up anyway -- but Anderson certainly would be the centrepiece of a big deal considering his ability and age. Most of the top goalies in the league over the last few years are in their early to late thirties. Anderson is just entering his prime and is (arguably) a top 5 goalie in the league.

It would be just a terrible idea from Edmonton's POV to give up a bit of scoring to go from allowing a goal on every 4 shots to having someone that can steal a game on his own and play great consistently.

Weird, I just saw a proposal on the main board from you as Anderson + Cowen for Eberle..

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
I think r/hockey is even more of a cesspoll than HF sometimes.. deeming Karlsson as a "glorified winger" who can't play defense.. what is this, 2010?

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
He probably demanded another trade. Hope he goes to the Oilers or something so he can rot on the worst franchise in hockey.

VVS

Nov 22, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I think r/hockey is even more of a cesspoll than HF sometimes.. deeming Karlsson as a "glorified winger" who can't play defense.. what is this, 2010?

Was it by LOLKarlsson?

Anytime there's anything said about Kalrsson, he jumps in and hates on him.

Other than that, most posts I've seen have been positive.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
Was it by LOLKarlsson?

Anytime there's anything said about Kalrsson, he jumps in and hates on him.

Other than that, most posts I've seen have been positive.

Check the "most overrated player" thread, there's a comment thread on the Subban comment and everyone is bashing Karlsson and for some reason people are agreeing? Habs fans I suspect.. there's too many of them

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
we don't have to worry about Karlsson. He has the ability to prove people wrong time and time again. Coming back from his injury so soon did damage to his reputation but he wanted to help the team win. Once he's dominating again in all areas, he'll be hard to criticize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad