Rumor: Trade Rumors/Proposals/Free Agents 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
And how do you know this? The two worst GM’s in the league making a trade and Chiarelli didn’t do that much better getting Larsson.

Edmonton Oilers GM Peter Chiarelli was willing to move Taylor Hall for Cody Ceci, TSN's Dreger reports. Hmmmm

Senators won't part with Cody Ceci in deal for Jonathan Drouin - Sportsnet.ca

Yeah, Ceci had value but we waited way too long to trade him and everybody knows he sucks now.
Doesn’t help the payroll. And so, doesn’t help the senators.

Ridiculous that if true a trade for hall was available and they didn’t jump on it.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Or Tom Pyatt, that dude has done nothing.

Yeah I don't get it either. Everyone likes to shit all over the roster but TP gets a pass every time. Total black hole. He'll skate the puck hard into the corner and get stuck several times per game.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Yeah I don't get it either. Everyone likes to **** all over the roster but TP gets a pass every time. Total black hole. He'll skate the puck hard into the corner and get stuck several times per game.
He does a lot of little things without mistakes. Fine for the bottom 6

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Yeah I don't get it either. Everyone likes to **** all over the roster but TP gets a pass every time. Total black hole. He'll skate the puck hard into the corner and get stuck several times per game.

I instead see a player with an awesome motor who chips in goals from time to time and is able to get a good forecheck using his speed and buzzing down low.
Totally fine for a bottom 6 player.
Contract is still reasonable, he's a place holder but not a liability.
I'd be more pissed with Bobby Ryan's production...

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
For a team without much game breaking forwards, they need more depth scoring from all lines and not have too many black holes.

Right now Pyatt and Paarjvi are one of those. That's essentially a line. Not exactly effecient for a budget rebuilding team.

The best bet is that one or two are traded at deadline and Chlapik, Batherson or Balcers replaces one or both of them by March.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Or Tom Pyatt, that dude has done nothing.

Now I see who doesn't understand the game.

He scores around 20 points with great puck possession ability for a 4th liner and can provide the odd goal.

How many times do you say "DAMN IT PYATT, YOUR GUY BLEW RIGHT BY YOU" I remember saying that a lot for some of our studded 3rd/4th line acquisitions in Legwand and even Neil.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I'm genuinely interested to see what instructions come down from ownership if this team plays above its head long enough to be in the playoff hunt come the TDL, with Stone and Duchene both UFAs. (Long shot, I know)

This is the thing, they are rebuilding but you know Melnyck will change his ming in 2 weeks if the Sens are in the playoff hunt. Ottawa needs to avoid the Atlanta Thrashers "no plan...plan". Ottawa's been making up week by week for a decade, it's time to stick to a plan

Reactions: Bean Drown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad