Rumor: Trade Rumors/Proposals/Free Agents 2017-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2010
If we are trading with Vegas, i don't want any roster players.

give me all prospects and 1st rounders.

Any combo of Theodore, Miller and Tuch etc is so barf worthy too me.

Much rather gamble on prospects and draft choices.

Oct 10, 2010
Yeah, those trades always work out really well.
Well we know what the above brings and news flash it doesn't do much for us

I don't see the appeal of guys like Miller or Theodore when trading away the best d-man in the league.

They are solid but i want higher end players when trading away fall of fame player.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
So apparently Dreger is saying we're also looking to trade Pageau?

I don't know what the **** is happening anymore.

Oh, and apparently Dorion isn't "thrilled" about possibly trading Smith. LOL

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
So apparently Dreger is saying we're also looking to trade Pageau?

I don't know what the **** is happening anymore.

I was just about to post this. Heard on the radio Mendes saying Dreger says Pageau may be moved. Anyone know where this was said and if there is any more context to it?

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
If we are trading with Vegas, i don't want any roster players.

give me all prospects and 1st rounders.

Any combo of Theodore, Miller and Tuch etc is so barf worthy too me.

Much rather gamble on prospects and draft choices.

I'm a big fan of Tuch. He, along with Theodore, Glass, Suzuki, Brannstrom and 1st round picks should be the focus.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I'm not surprised Pageau might be moved. His deal was a little back loaded so he's making 3.3 and 3.4, then he's a UFA, and he probably has good value in a trade. Prime candidate to go imo even if it means we're weaker down the middle.

That said, I would be looking to move Smith first without a doubt.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Help us do what exactly? when trading away elite fall of fame players, i need better than good.

I need game changers and neither of those guys are game changers IMO.

Picks and prospects aren’t guaranteed to turn into hall of famer either you know.

Miller had 41 points from the backend

Tuch is 22, 6’4, 220 lbs and had 37 points in his first year in the league. 45-50 next year would not be surprising. After that? Who knows? What if he’s a 50-60 point guy? You don’t want that?

These guys are young and could help us now and for many years down the road.

Sucking next year is a bad plan when you don’t have your first, and while you may want to keep our first next year, I bet you we won’t. I think we’re taking someone with the 4th pick, so we better put some decent players on the ice next year.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Why am I listening to TSN1200......so depressing. Now they're saying Paajarvi is likely to be on our top-9 while Pageau gets shipped out.

It's like this team is rebuilding but they only have the dismantling part figured out. Kind of like a kid that breaks the Lego castle his dad built him and then cries because he has no idea how to build it back up.

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
Sporting news has Kevin Hayes as a potential trade target. Would be a decent 2nd line Centre I think personally. Don't know what it would take however to trade for his RFA rights.

Reactions: NB613

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Is Dorion moving Pageau because he can't find a taker for Smith (who still has value for his versatility as winger/centre/PKer/offence/physicality <size at least as he is much tamer since his concussion a few years ago>? Pageau for the money he makes and what he brings is a bargain and a local boy and is praised for being a character guy on/off the ice.

Melnyk, Dorion, Lee. The Three Stooges.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
All Dreger said was that 'Pageau's name is out there. when there's this much speculation around a team other teams call and teams are calling on Pageau'

Take a deep breath and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad