Rumor: Trade Rumors/Proposals/Free Agents 2017-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncstar

Sep 1, 2017
Ottawa
Underrated. Last year Dzingel came into his own. Improved every year since he broke into the league. Clutch (highlighted by ECF Game 7 game tying goal to push it to OT).
Due to regress thanks to a 14% shooting %

f*** this trade was awful. This team needs to be blown up already.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
None of this is accurate.

So far i have the part about Karlsson wanting Hoffman gone correct don't I? I even said last week that Dorion phone was on fire which also turned out to be true.

Im dissapointed i didnt get the San jose info on time but things happen quick

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
If Ottawa does revist the Vegas trade, I really hope Brannstrom is part of the return, I'm still really high on the kid and think he is a star in the making.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
According to some shit page on Instagram, the Sens are pushing to trade Karlsson and Smith in the next week for the rebuild.

It seems doubtful but hey, who knows with this team.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
“They’ve been saying they’re going to use the pick, but boy oh boy; the prospects for what kind of team they might have next year and the potential threat of having to give the first pick to Colorado next year,” contemplated McKenzie. “Might be first overall, might be Jack Hughes – a really good center that might be a generational talent. We’ll wait and see on that.

“It’s an interesting time for the Ottawa Senators. And I agree with you, I think they’re going to trade Karlsson. They’ve got to get the right offer. It’s not a gun to their head where the deal has got to be done by the draft, but it would make sense to do it by the draft.

“And I know they had the pretense after the trade deadline of saying, ‘Oh well, we were only listening. We weren’t really trying to trade him.’ Well, fair enough. But the reality is they’re listening again, as well they should because I think the notion of getting Karlsson re-signed could be difficult at best. And they should be able to get a haul for Karlsson, still with a year left on his contract.

“So that’s going to be something that’s front and center. Obviously the Hoffman trade has occurred. And they’re got to keep going down the rebuilding road here.”

Bob Mckenzie.

https://www.tsn.ca/radio/vancouver-...-to-trade-karlsson-before-the-draft-1.1117099

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad