Rumor: Trade Rumors/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
When Duchene is traded for a late 1st to a contender at the TDL, the trade he was part of will officially become the worst in Sens history.

Don't @ me.

It's crazy that trading Karlsson for nothing won't even be the worst move this organization has made lmao.

Reactions: NB613

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
Can we start discussing the 2020 draft eligle players? I feel like we'll have like 4 picks that draft (1 being very high due to tanking)

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
When Duchene is traded for a late 1st to a contender at the TDL, the trade he was part of will officially become the worst in Sens history.

Don't @ me.

Even if he is not traded & re-signed its in the running

Hopefully the 2nd Duchene trade will be better than the 1st Duchene trade

Reactions: Variable26

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
If the Karlsson trade was the “biggest and most important” im really worried about the return for Stone and Duchene if they go... Dzingle I think can fetch a 1st and B prospect. So In Dorions mind a C prospect and 2nd

otown

Sep 4, 2009
Negotiations 101- Professor Dorion

Give the impression you are playing hardball and then accept a lowball offer to get rid of an asset, so you at least get something!

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
the Sens need to grab someone off waivers. Who cares what the position is they need help.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
the Sens need to grab someone off waivers. Who cares what the position is they need help.

I'm thinking maybe they wont wanna add any contracts on marginal players because if/when we trade Stone and Duchene they will want flexibility to add multiple pieces :(

We are already at 48 contracts so pretty close to the limit already

Don't hold your breath...

I did for 4 minutes once and now I dont think so good

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Today just feels like one of those days where the coach is fired or someone gets traded.

Reactions: Que

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Pierre Dorion’s gone underground. Next time he emerges he’ll be angry at the media for doing their jobs, all of their reporting will be proven 100% accurate.

If there was ever a time I 100% felt Dorion didn’t have the maturity to be a succeful NHL GM is when he did Melnycks ‘fake news’ dirty work for Melnyck. To be that weak of mind and that willing to have no balance towards a media that has been 100% fair with you and in fact even hoping for you, showed me a lot about what type of hands this organization is in.

That will all be on full display come draft day - and it’ll be what you are clearly thinking seeing the Avs make their top choice - this is a f***ing disaster

Riceroni

Dec 14, 2018
Pierre Dorion is a weak man... It's just so apparent that he's spineless and a coward. I'll be interested to see him face the media next time.

Reactions: Liver King

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
If we are trading any one of the three UFA,s calling EDM and taking some cap issues off their plate while trading them one of our three may yield a decent return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad