Rumor: Trade Rumors/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
To Washington: Tierny, Duclair, Pageau, Ennis, Zaitsev, Hainsey, DeMello, Szwartz, Sturtz, Balcers, Davidsson, Abramov, Carcone, Alsing, Brannstrom, Thomson, Ebert, Tychonick & Lodin

To Ottawa: Tom Wilson RW

Reactions: derriko and coladin

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
To Washington: Tierny, Duclair, Pageau, Ennis, Zaitsev, Hainsey, DeMello, Szwartz, Sturtz, Balcers, Davidsson, Abramov, Carcone, Alsing, Brannstrom, Thomson, Ebert, Tychonick & Lodin

Actually surprised you threw in Pageau. He is anything but soft.

Perhaps your fascination is with size and not grit

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa

If there was no cap floor, Dorion would do that trade in a heartbeat.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
This team hasn’t re-signed a player to a major long-term deal in half a decade. What exactly are we supposed to anticipate here?
that's fine if that's your opinion it's just annoying when that specific poster talks about "propaganda" and "slander" and attacks anything Garrioch writes. We get it dude. And before you say why don't I ignore him, I find it ruins threads and I have nothing personal against him. /rant.

IMO I am not worrying about Chabot or anybody like that. The team has never had a problem signing players out of their ELC.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
that's fine if that's your opinion it's just annoying when that specific poster talks about "propaganda" and "slander" and attacks anything Garrioch writes. We get it dude. And before you say why don't I ignore him, I find it ruins threads and I have nothing personal against him. /rant.

IMO I am not worrying about Chabot or anybody like that. The team has never had a problem signing players out of their ELC.
Have they signed White or Wolanin yet? This team has trouble signing any of their own players, period.

Last edited:

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
You know what really ruins threads?? People who still defend everything Melnyk/Dorion does.

Have they signed White or Wolanin yet? This team has trouble signing any of their own players, period.

They have not, but a ton of RFAs are currently not signed, and they just signed Duclair and Nilsson.

All I am saying is, worry about if it becomes something to worry about.

Acidrain66

Jun 13, 2018
I dont think this team can go higher than 8 million player, let alone I'm thinking they're having a hard time signing players at 7 or 6 million

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Montreal should offer sheet White with a huge signing bonus, but low AAV. Melnyk would blow up!
Can’t offersheet White, but I’m sure they will be all over Chabot if they have all their 2021 picks. There’s no reason not to. We don’t have a chance in hell of matching their bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad