Trade Returns - Stone/Duchene/Dzingel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Pop quiz, "monkey's paw" style.

Would you rather:

a) sign Ceci to a 3-year $4.75 mil contract and trade Boro for a 4th rounder, or
b) sign Boro to a 3 year $2.75 mil extension and make him the assistant captain, and trade Ceci for a 2nd.

None of the above. But I'll take a if I have to pick one. Only because our D is in such horrendous shape on the right side. I have really had my fill of both of them.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Pop quiz, "monkey's paw" style.

Would you rather:

a) sign Ceci to a 3-year $4.75 mil contract and trade Boro for a 4th rounder, or
b) sign Boro to a 3 year $2.75 mil extension and make him the assistant captain, and trade Ceci for a 2nd.
B without question.

I'lll take the cheaper plug and the higher pick. Even if Ceci is slightly better, at least Boro would help the tank more these next couple years.

Reactions: saskriders

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Turris as a rental was worth a 1st rounder, easy.

We got a 1st AND Gus for Brassard, and Turris is worth more than Brassard.

He may have been. That depends on how scouting departments viewed his decline last fall. Clearly Ottawa didn’t want to go $7x6. 1 year into his deal I don’t think anyone would take his contract on for Brassard’s. If he doesn’t improve that will go down as a brutal trade for Nashville.

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Dzingel for a 1st/ 2nd + good prospect

Duchene+another piece for Tolvanen+fabbro+ conditional first

Ceci for a 2nd + prospect

Sign Stone

Have 2 first rounders in the draft and some more picks

and put this nonsense behind us.

Sounds great, sign me up. Especially if Dzinger got flipped to Pittsburg. That roster looks ugly, could turn into a fun pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad