Proposal: Trade Proposals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
No way a NHL player has plans to move where that property sits.
Yeah I saw the complex and thought it wasn't unreasonable but when I thought about his draw to the outdoors and more importantly the location, I actually began to think that it was a different guy with the same name.

LOUISVILLE ICE CARDS

Washed up College Hockey Player OSU18 Uofl 2021
May 7, 2013
Louisville Kentucky
Did Craig Smith get hurt because I find it odd he was held out of practice today unless he was injured. The Preds PR twitter page always posts if players are on a maintenance day and nothing has came out yet. Possible trade piece?

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Did Craig Smith get hurt because I find it odd he was held out of practice today unless he was injured. The Preds PR twitter page always posts if players are on a maintenance day and nothing has came out yet. Possible trade piece?
He wouldn't be not practicing unless a trade was imminent. And a trade involving Smith would be a big one and there would likely be rumblings that someone would've heard by now.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
About to ... maybe ... in a few years. It isn't there now and this townhouse faces the construction company as of today. At least the Waffle House on Trinity is only a mile up the road.
I'd bet within 2. Amazon will change that entire corridor.

Not that I'm saying he's going to live there, just saying that's a high target area now.

Reactions: Flgatorguy87

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
An an investment property, it has potential if the neighborhood continues to shift. First somebody has to buy up all of the shotgun shacks in the area, bulldoze, then build. It definitely isn't a pro athlete's live in home.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
An an investment property, it has potential if the neighborhood continues to shift. First somebody has to buy up all of the shotgun shacks in the area, bulldoze, then build. It definitely isn't a pro athlete's live in home.
You realize there's 900k homes on Fern listed right now, right? I'm not saying it's a pro athlete's house but you're making it sound like a rough neighborhood, it's not, it's a very trendy neighborhood.

Reactions: Flgatorguy87

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
He wouldn't be not practicing unless a trade was imminent. And a trade involving Smith would be a big one and there would likely be rumblings that someone would've heard by now.
I put no stock in any rumors, but I would be very sad to lose Smith. He's nothing more than a middle 6 guy that will score 20, so I have no delusions of his value, but I really like him as a player.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I put no stock in any rumors, but I would be very sad to lose Smith. He's nothing more than a middle 6 guy that will score 20, so I have no delusions of his value, but I really like him as a player.
It has been a mini-roller-coaster ride so far with Smith. At first we got excited. Then his long-term deal, I'm not sure the first couple years he didn't sort of hit a bit of a rough patch where we were hoping for continued progression that didn't happen. 12 goals in 2017 he wasn't so popular. But now I think we're settling in to more of a comfort level. His contract doesn't seem so big now with the league-wide inflation. Our expectations are tempered. He has been solid last year and this year, and we aren't looking for more out of him. We can appreciate him more for what he is now than what he isn't. I wouldn't be looking to trade him either.

Although if you get a clear upgrade, I guess. Just have to see what the whole package would be and judge accordingly.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I hate the idea of trading a roster player who has been here for awhile, late in the season, in hopes of going on a Cup run.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I want no part in trading Smith. I have his jersey (lol) but he's evolved into one of my favorite players. If we ever reach the pinnacle it wouldn't be the same without him.

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->