Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 6, 2016
Yeah Penguins have too much depth and cant fit him into their top 6 or powerplay. He would fit much better into our team.

But Pens are getting older and older (even if hey are still super good). Sprong is one their their rare young good player left in their system.

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
But Pens are getting older and older (even if hey are still super good). Sprong is one their their rare young good player left in their system.

Reading their board a lot of fans are treating him like he’s already a bust. Not sure how their management feels about him

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Eck says MTL looking at Muzzin, would be a good d man, but then it is eck

He would fit perfectly, a d-core of Rielly -Weber Muzzin-Petry Schlemko-Benn would be pretty good and it would also be very good for Juulsen and Mete, the kids could develop nicely with Joel.

i would give Tatar+ b prospect for him, it would give a chance to know what we really have with Hudon and Scherbak

Reactions: Sterling Archer

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Worlds you mean? Muzzin wasn't on the Olympic team.

Vlasic - Doughty was our top pair there too, fwiw.
Pretty sure it was Keith-Weber, at least according to Babcock but really, you can't go wrong with either at the time

Price4Prez

Nov 20, 2007
Sure if the Kings want Mete+Sherbak/Hudon/Shaw+Pick. If not,pass.

No interest in trading Tatar or amy other forward outside those mentioned above. Taking for granted no one wants Alzner, Benn, or Ouellet-or they can be driven to the airport also.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Add Muzzin ? Wait. We are in a position to run at the Cup this year or next so we can give up assets for a 29 year old D with 2 years left on his contract ? Or are we doing it just to make the play offs ?

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Add Muzzin ? Wait. We are in a position to run at the Cup this year or next so we can give up assets for a 29 year old D with 2 years left on his contract ? Or are we doing it just to make the play offs ?

We have a surplus of wingers and players in general...especially when injured players will come bak (Not to mention that nobody believe Plekanec is actually hurt). That's a good problem to have.....and trading for a player like Muzzin would be a great way to kill 2 birds with one stone.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009

If we trade Tatar for Muzzin, it opens a spot to know what we have with Hudon and Scherbak and it also put everybody on the right chair on the backend when Weber and Schlemko comeback, you can send Mete and Juulsen in Laval where they belong. So its a good move for now and the future.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Dont know guys, Tatar has a decent shot and we dont have many of those. Not sure the line works without him. Trade Shaw and make room.

Anyway, as long as it's not giving up young guys , although Tatar is only 27 and has 3 years left, not 2, I could probably deal with it. Just dont know if it does anything overall, especially longer term. We need more good young D prospects given the ages of our top forward prospects.

Habitant le colon

Un partisan
Feb 6, 2008
another planet
If we trade Tatar for Muzzin, it opens a spot to know what we have with Hudon and Scherbak and it also put everybody on the right chair on the backend when Weber and Schlemko comeback, you can send Mete and Juulsen in Laval where they belong. So its a good move for now and the future.
I'd trade hudon and scherbak before Tatar, even if i really like hudon. Still wonder Muzzin value ....arguably he seems to be a good d for us ... shall we try Alzner swap and sell the scenary change scenario to L.A.?

webersshot

Jul 6, 2016
Nova Scotia
I wanna sign Duchene and Panarin

7 million and 9.5. Make it happen. Trade Shaw and alzner. Then when the time comes we can also trade anat and Tatar to sign Kotkaniemi, domi, Suzuki Gallagher

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Eck says MTL looking at Muzzin, would be a good d man, but then it is eck

so we aren't getting Muzzin then.

Yeah sprong is far superior then sherby. He had 65 pts in the A last year

He is a guy i would target for the domi drouin line

If we were good at developing players and left them in the AHL, Scherbak was on pace for 87 points last year in Laval and that was on the worst team in the league. Lefebvre sure had a talent for having terrible teams.

Dont know guys, Tatar has a decent shot and we dont have many of those. Not sure the line works without him. Trade Shaw and make room.

Anyway, as long as it's not giving up young guys , although Tatar is only 27 and has 3 years left, not 2, I could probably deal with it. Just dont know if it does anything overall, especially longer term. We need more good young D prospects given the ages of our top forward prospects.

Tatar turns 28 in a few weeks. I would wait and see how it goes for him, he had a hot 3 games where he had 7 pts but he's had 1 pt the rest of the season. He's looked invisible with 0 pts in the last 4 games. I know he's said to be a streaky player so I assume GM's will look at him as the guy that averages 23 goals, 44 pts a year over his career.

For me if the offer is right I would take it, but I would give it time to see what this team does over the next 2 months or so and see how he plays then decide what to do unless of course the offer is too good and I don't think you'll get that for him even at 4.8M a year cap hit.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
I wanna sign Duchene and Panarin

7 million and 9.5. Make it happen. Trade Shaw and alzner. Then when the time comes we can also trade anat and Tatar to sign Kotkaniemi, domi, Suzuki Gallagher

Habs would become contenders .

But there's no trading Alzner .

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Wonder if there’s a trade to be made to bring another Finn, Jesse Puljujärvi to Montreal? We have a surplus of players right now and a ton of young players to work with. With Scherbak, Hudon, Shaw, Benn etc. being some NHL bodies that could help Edmonton right now.

Just thought he seems to be done in Edmonton and a new start on a team flush with Finns may do the trick.

Reactions: Habitant le colon

Habitant le colon

Un partisan
Feb 6, 2008
another planet
Wonder if there’s a trade to be made to bring another Finn, Jesse Puljujärvi to Montreal? We have a surplus of players right now and a ton of young players to work with. With Scherbak, Hudon, Shaw, Benn etc. being some NHL bodies that could help Edmonton right now.

Just thought he seems to be done in Edmonton and a new start on a team flush with Finns may do the trick.
What would it take to have Nurse and Puljujärvi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad