Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I guess that depends if you consider Dadonov elite. Devils and Rangers add a top dman and a great forward. Meanwhile the Habs added Chiarot and Cousins lol.

Didn’t say they had a bad offseason.

And No I don’t consider Dadonov elite and I think that Dadonov is better then Guzev

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Didn’t say they had a bad offseason.

And No I don’t consider Dadonov elite and I think that Dadonov is better then Guzev
I know you didn't, I was just providing a "fun" bit of information.

Gusev was better than Dadonov in the KHL, so I think he could end up being a player like Dadonov at the very minimum. Anyways, time will tell.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Gusev could be a nice add in montreal but i think he is another top 9 forward. So we are deep at this level. Byron is one, lehkonen, armia.... montreal need a gamebreaker for thinking to make playoff. A real first line forward. We are deep, but average

Reactions: Vachon23

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Gusev could be a nice add in montreal but i think he is another top 9 forward. So we are deep at this level. Byron is one, lehkonen, armia.... montreal need a gamebreaker for thinking to make playoff. A real first line forward. We are deep, but average

Gusev would have the highest potential to be a game breaker out of those players. He's a righty, too, which we need for some balance.

Reactions: Steeler23

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
I dont understand how you dont gamble a 2nd and 3rd on gusev when you already have 2 of each because of the Shaw trade ugly offseason gets uglier

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Even if he ain’t a game breaker pretty sure Gusev will be better than Byron, Lehkonen or Armia.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Even if he ain’t a game breaker pretty sure Gusev will be better than Byron, Lehkonen or Armia.
Yeah but i mean. I dont think to put Armia on a 4th line is valuable if you acquire Gusev, because yeah gusev is better than armia but worst than. gallagher. What i want is a guy better than gallagher in right side, so we will have gally on second line instead or the first. Radulov is what we need. Damn berggy let him go

Steeler23

Aug 10, 2004
You don’t know either of those things. Calgary is in a cap crunch.

You can keep wishing, but if we offer a crazy contract to Tkachuk, we need to be ready for Domi to ask that kind of money (minus 1M, something like that). And we need to offer over 9 (probably 10) if we really want Calgary to think more than 2 minutes about it.

And the "cap crunch" you are talking about could easily be fix. If they need to make space quickly, they will sell low on Frolik or Brodie. If we offersheet Tkachuk, they have 1 week to clear about 3 or 4 M, not that hard.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Offer sheet

MB will never hit the high bracket it takes and lose 4 first rounders. He wouldn’t even hedge his bets with Aho where he could have availed himself of the two first rounders bracket. He sadly settled for a whimper rather than a bang.

Not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad