Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
MAN, I wish MB would really step up and get a stud for top 6, need a PP goal scorer,

Your daily affirmations are unfortunately falling on deaf ears.

How about if we try having Stuart Smalley make one ... I mean, he's a daily affirmations expert. :sarcasm:

k3wPlIu.gif

Reactions: Pacciosoftie

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Training camp soon, and teams still in big money troubles

Big name's not signed, tick toc

You mean one of these?

Maybe not the Leafs since they can place the contracts on Clarkson and Horton on LTIR.

Could there be more?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
You mean one of these?

Maybe not the Leafs since they can place the contracts on Clarkson and Horton on LTIR.

Could there be more?

I truly believe that Marc Bergevin is preparing to pounce. He is like a tiger with giant biceps quietly and patiently sitting in tall grass of purpose suits waiting for the prey (leafs) to let down their guard. I can feel the tension.

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
Statistically he's the second player with the most giveaways in the league. I'm not sure Gardiner would help him much with that.

And Drew Doughty is 9th in the league. Does he also play like a chicken without it's head?

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I truly believe that Marc Bergevin is preparing to pounce. He is like a tiger with giant biceps quietly and patiently sitting in tall grass of purpose suits waiting for the prey (leafs) to let down their guard. I can feel the tension.

Marner isn’t worth the money he’s asking. He won’t be playing with a Tavares if he comes here. 11+ million and four first round picks as compensation is steep to bring in a player whose great, but doesn’t play C or D.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

You don't mean pounce in an OS kind of way, right? I would think MB is more likely to enter into a negotiation more than anything and for that, he'd be competing with whatever other team has excess cap room. I very much doubt he goes the OS route again.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
And Drew Doughty is 9th in the league. Does he also play like a chicken without it's head?

when Petry is on his game he's good... and when hes not his decision making is pretty bad

thats exactly why he never became a #1 D even tho he has all the tools. his play dips too much when he gets a heavy workload. hes a solid 2D tho.

Reactions: vokiel

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Would you take a chance on Pulju?

He says he doesn't want to play in Canada, FWIW.

If he would be amenable to playing with the Habs, I dunno -- the Oil may not let him go for cheap.

Jul 6, 2016
when Petry is on his game he's good... and when hes not his decision making is pretty bad

thats exactly why he never became a #1 D even tho he has all the tools. his play dips too much when he gets a heavy workload. hes a solid 2D tho.

When Weber was injured, Petry was usually a better version of himself. When Weber is around, he is relying too much on the big man.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
When Weber was injured, Petry was usually a better version of himself. When Weber is around, he is relying too much on the big man.

Early on yes, towards Nov/December he started slowing down and it was very noticeable.

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013

Maybe but don't use giveaways as an argument because it has nothing to do with how good a player is defensively.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
He says he doesn't want to play in Canada, FWIW.

If he would be amenable to playing with the Habs, I dunno -- the Oil may not let him go for cheap.

Wait, he actually said he does not want to play in Canada ? He wants to be traded. But not to a Canadian team ? Lol.

IF TRUE

Kind of a cocky little SOB being so demanding, must think his 4th line goal production ( 17 in 139 games, like 9 over 82 ) impresses the American teams.

Keep this clown away from Kotkaniemi, just in case he would favour us with his presence.

Reactions: DAChampion

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Wait, he actually said he does not want to play in Canada ? He wants to be traded. But not to a Canadian team ? Lol.

IF TRUE

Kind of a cocky little SOB being so demanding, must think his 4th line goal production ( 17 in 139 games, like 9 over 82 ) impresses the American teams.

Keep this clown away from Kotkaniemi, just in case he would favour us with his presence.

The info came from Elliotte Friedman:

Jesse Puljujarvi’s preference is to resume his NHL career outside of Canada; someplace a little quieter. Boston, Carolina and Tampa Bay are among the possibilities.

31 Thoughts: Could short-term deals break RFA stalemates? - Sportsnet.ca

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
The info came from Elliotte Friedman:

Jesse Puljujarvi’s preference is to resume his NHL career outside of Canada; someplace a little quieter. Boston, Carolina and Tampa Bay are among the possibilities.

31 Thoughts: Could short-term deals break RFA stalemates? - Sportsnet.ca

Yeah this kid is mentally not there, maybe bad advice. Boston is not quiet and that team and Tampa, being so good, will have lots of pressure on its players. Neither are places he can quietly find his game. The Canes , lol, with Dundon ?

He should probably just go to Europe and try to figure it out.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yeah this kid is mentally not there, maybe bad advice. Boston is not quiet and that team and Tampa, being so good, will have lots of pressure on its players. Neither are places he can quietly find his game. The Canes , lol, with Dundon ?

He should probably just go to Europe and try to figure it out.

I had the same reaction to the cities he prefers. The guy is in outer space. :laugh:

Reactions: yianik

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Yes, he did.

However, he's added way more on top of that. He's got a whole team with all kinds of specialties.

He was always dedicated and very serious about his off-season training, even before he entered the NHL and was serious about his diet when he was 16 or 17, long before many player are. He worked with Gary Roberts before he was even drafted and stayed on with him for a couple years. He then started adding different things to his training like spending weeks in Colorado doing high altitude training, added things like Pilates, etc...constantly evolving his training as he got older. There was never a concern about Skinner's training, dedication and taking care of himself in the off-season. Was always that way with him and don't expect it ever to change.

If he can stay healthy, which he has for the past 5 years, I can see him being productive into his mid-30s because of how well he takes care of himself.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Time to shop Reilly to the flames...

Reilly + Weise for Frolik
Or
Reilly for Frolik +3rd

Frolik would be a great vet winger to play with JKO, better complimentary offensive skills than any of our other bottom 6 options & plays a responsible 2-way game, good work ethic & attitude.

Frolik also becomes a great deadline asset to trade to a contender looking to bolster for a PO run... Could translate into another good pick &/or prospect.

Reilly is wholly expendable with Folin, Alzner, Fleury, Ouellette, Olofsson et.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Puljujarvi sounds like a delusional primadonna.

His career is at risk of failing right now. He has scored an anemic 17 goals in 139 games. He's not in a position to make demands, he should be accepting a trade to any tram where he has a good shot to emerge as a top six forward, rather than asking to go play in the Sun.

He can keep being a little bitch, but it comes with a high risk -- he may find himself playing in the Finnish league for 150,000/year, with his NHL and millionaire dreams dashed.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Puljujarvi sounds like a delusional primadonna.

His career is at risk of failing right now. He has scored an anemic 17 goals in 139 games. He's not in a position to make demands, he should be accepting a trade to any tram where he has a good shot to emerge as a top six forward, rather than asking to go play in the Sun.

He can keep being a little *****, but it comes with a high risk -- he may find himself playing in the Finnish league for 150,000/year, with his NHL and millionaire dreams dashed.

Maybe he can take tips from Yakupov on how to get chased by bees.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Puljujarvi is the new Yakupov, courtesy of the Oilers. They really know how to draft their busts. He can stay home for all I care, looks like he has a ****** attitude and it’s not like he’s that good to begin with. I doubt he’d improve our roster and that’s saying something considering the crap team we’re projecting to ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad