Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Another summer, and more players who are 35 years old plus who suddenly want to play for Montreal.

But not 5 years earlier when they could have been much more impactful.

Lol. Seems to me that we have had more than our share of guys who collected their last NHL paycheque from the Habs, before heading off to Europe or retiring.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
last season , Weber was out until december , so all the dmen were playing a role bigger than the one that fit them
So Weber came back in December and was out of gas by Feb? Boy... hate to see what will happen this year... End of November?

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
So Weber came back in December and was out of gas by Feb? Boy... hate to see what will happen this year... End of November?

In his defence he was essentially out of commission from like July until December-it’s hard to get in playing shape when your knee was operated on.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
I would sign Vanek to a 1 yr deal

We lack a veteran forward. I wanted us to gamble on Gusev.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
It will not be a popular idea but I wouldn’t mind Pominville to play on the 4th line with Poehling and Weal. He could be a good mentor for Poehling and bring some leadership to the team overall.

Reactions: Doxinoctae

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
It will not be a popular idea but I wouldn’t mind Pominville to play on the 4th line with Poehling and Weal. He could be a good mentor for Poehling and bring some leadership to the team overall.

Our 4th line last year is Poehling in comparison to this Weal good proposal.

Seriously though, if Pominvile isn't as slow as molasses in January I'm good with it.

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
The rumoured trade that was shutdown by Kadri was Brodie + Jankowski I wonder what we would need to add to Danualt to make a deal like this happen?

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The rumoured trade that was shutdown by Kadri was Brodie + Jankowski I wonder what we would need to add to Danualt to make a deal like this happen?

Kadri's good offensively, but don't know his defensive game well. Danault is first rate defensively and has more offensive game than pepple give him credit for, because it's not flashy.

Not sure we're a better team witg this swap.

Plus Danault's 3 years younger. Losing 3 prime years is a lot. Plus we should be building for the future and we have 3 or 4 really good candidates for kadri level centers offensively: Domi, Kk, Poehling, and Suzuki.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
If we sign Gardiner, our d-group would be good.

Mete - Weber
Gardiner - Petry
Chariot - Kulak

Then trade reilly or folin for a mid/late pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad