Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread :Trades That Will Happen Next

Status
Not open for further replies.

webersshot

Jul 6, 2016
Nova Scotia
Why? It doesn't make us better now or in the future and comes with worse contracts.
You know what, everybody shits on Lucic, but all the guy does is score 25 goals and 50 points (give or take) and hit like a freight train...I watched him tonight against the leafs and he's disruptive..he cause havoc and he's got a wicked writer.....unlike pacioretty he'll work for the puck and he'll go to the net. He's a true power forward, and RNH is a young centre man that could turn out to be a real gem if he's given the right opportunity. If we can dump alzner and trade patches before he demands 8 million, f***in sign me up. and if it doesn't work out then rebuild, but we have nothing to lose...we won't get a better play for 1 year of max no matter how many 30 goal seasons he has. Take the chance

Reactions: Da Grinder

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
If we trade Pacioretty to the Blues, i want 2 of either Kostin, Thompson and Thomas and i want a 1st round pick.

Blues fans think Thomas is an untouchable since they need young centers too.

I prefer Dunn over Kostin, but I agree on Thompson.

So: Thompson, Dunn/Kostin, 2019 1st rd pick, 2018 3rd pick for Pacioretty.

I wonder if the Blues would go for it. They can afford it.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
You know what, everybody ****s on Lucic, but all the guy does is score 25 goals and 50 points (give or take) and hit like a freight train...I watched him tonight against the leafs and he's disruptive..he cause havoc and he's got a wicked writer.....unlike pacioretty he'll work for the puck and he'll go to the net. He's a true power forward, and RNH is a young centre man that could turn out to be a real gem if he's given the right opportunity. If we can dump alzner and trade patches before he demands 8 million, ****in sign me up. and if it doesn't work out then rebuild, but we have nothing to lose...we won't get a better play for 1 year of max no matter how many 30 goal seasons he has. Take the chance
We need more than RHN and Lucic. Our D is a mess. We have a top dmen in Weber and the next on the depth chart is Petry who's a #3 at best more like a #4.

Lets say its done. Our 1st line will be Lucic-RNH-Drouin
What about our second line?
Galchenyuk-Danault-Shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad