Weal - Poehling - Shaw
Comtois, Thompson

Hutton - Karlsson
Mete - Weber
Kulak - Juulsen
Juolevi, Larsson

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I would be in on Karlsson if they were willing to trade him for fair value cause they have cap issues. Karlsson fits our team needs and the style of game we play.

Sorry but I’m not paying for Karlsson so we can move Domi, KK or Danault to the wing. I don’t see him as an improvement over any of our top 3 centers so I don’t see how or where he fits especially when we have huge, gapping holes on D and for a sniper on offence. And I’m especially not trading a 1st AND Drouin to do it.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Sorry but I’m not paying for Karlsson so we can move Domi, KK or Danault to the wing. I don’t see him as an improvement over any of our top 3 centers so I don’t see how or where he fits especially when we have huge, gapping holes on D and for a sniper on offence. And I’m especially not trading a 1st AND Drouin to do it.

I'd be totally fine with moving Domi to wing to play with Karlsson and Shaw on the other wing

Domi / Karlsson / Shaw
Drouin / Danault / Gallagher
Tatar / Kotkaniemi / Suzuki
Lehkonen / Thompson / Armia
Weal

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I'd be totally fine with moving Domi to wing to play with Karlsson and Shaw on the other wing

Domi / Karlsson / Shaw
Drouin / Danault / Gallagher
Tatar / Kotkaniemi / Suzuki
Lehkonen / Thompson / Armia
Weal

Great. So you traded a 50 point winger and a 15th OA for a 50 point center when we already have 2 possibly 3 of them already. Now how are you going to fill the hole on D and get a sniper?

Reactions: Vachon23

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Great. So you traded a 50 point winger and a 15th OA for a 50 point center when we already have 2 possibly 3 of them already. Now how are you going to fill the hole on D and get a sniper?

No, I gave a few options. The last one was Poehling, Byron, and a 2nd. Overpayment but more like my max offer.

I do understand your concerns and what you are saying. I just would value bringing in a guy who can score 30+ goals and can be our #1C where they get to play with Domi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad