Speculation: Trade Proposal Thread - Mk III - Iron Traders (Or Trader's Den)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
I haven't seen Kulikov play. Why is he valued so much? His stats are average so I'm guessing his value lies elsewhere?

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Well, kulikov kinda needs someone who isn't a scrub to set up to rack up some assists, doesn't he? Not surprising his totals are disappointing.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
Reality for Kulikov:

Beaulieu (1st round pick with high ceiling, like Kulikov) and 2nd round pick.

Reality for Matthias:

LeBlanc and a pick

Reality for Desharnais:

Versteeg or Kopecky (we'd add a decently high pick)

PricePkPatch*

Well, kulikov kinda needs someone who isn't a scrub to set up to rack up some assists, doesn't he? Not surprising his totals are disappointing.

We screw Markov by trading him away, we get Kulikov, Subban-Kuli pairing on the PP?

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Reality for Kulikov:

Reality for Matthias:

LeBlanc and a pick

Reality for Desharnais:

Sooo.

Beaulieu
Leblanc
Desharnais
2nd round pick'14
3rd round pick'16
4th round pick'15

For

Kulikov
Matthias
Kopecky

Ya lets do it!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Reality for Kulikov:

Reality for Matthias:

LeBlanc and a pick

Reality for Desharnais:

Reality for MB -- he's been preaching about building through the draft. If he's true to his word, trading picks shouldn't be an option.

AJMHABS

Chucky #27
Jan 30, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Found this on the trade talk board board:

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 1h
Barring a dramatic change, I see no chance #CBJ even attempt to re-sign Marian Gaborik, will look to move him at trade deadline or sooner.

You think Bergy and the Habs would be interested? What would Gaborik's price tag be to get him?

I'm thinking:

:habs
Marian Gaborik

:cbj
Daniel Briere
Sebastian Collberg
1st (2014)
2nd (2014)

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Tallon also said that Florida plans on taking a new direction and fired Dineen whose job was safe, supposedly. Tallon has to take drastic measures to change the funk in their team, Kulikov is their best Dman and won't be traded. The Habs have need of a big righthanded Dman and Gudbranson would fill the bill right away. Then the Habs could have two top ten picks at this years draft, a big power forward and another centerman to take Plekanec's spot in 3-4 yrs. Kopecky might just fit the Habs style of play and fit like a glove in the top nine.:nod:

I think Kulikov will leave before Gudbranson. Kulikov has not been nearly as good as he showed earlier in his short career, his game is going backwards (and Campbell is still definitely their best D-man). From a value perspective, Kulikov is the guy who I think would make sense for Tallon to move, not Gudbranson.

That's not to say I would say no to Kulikov coming here, don't get me wrong. Neither would I have a problem with the man child either, if I felt he was actually available.

Last edited:

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Found this on the trade talk board board:

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 1h
Barring a dramatic change, I see no chance #CBJ even attempt to re-sign Marian Gaborik, will look to move him at trade deadline or sooner.

You think Bergy and the Habs would be interested? What would Gaborik's price tag be to get him?

I'm thinking:

:habs
Marian Gaborik

:cbj
Daniel Briere
Sebastian Collberg
1st (2014)
2nd (2014)

Gaborik didn't get close to that value the last time he was traded. It would be cap dump who needs change of scenery + B prospect + fourth liner + late pick.

He was basically traded for Desharnais, Moen, Beaulieu and a 6th. Now he's older and on an expiring contract with intentions to hit the open market for the biggest dollar figure.

AJMHABS

Chucky #27
Jan 30, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Gaborik didn't get close to that value the last time he was traded. It would be cap dump who needs change of scenery + B prospect + fourth liner + late pick.

He was basically traded for Desharnais, Moen, Beaulieu and a 6th. Now he's older and on an expiring contract with intentions to hit the open market for the biggest dollar figure.

So... too much?

Lozela

Nov 11, 2010
We clearly should go after Kane.

I have

to Jets
Max Pacioretty
2nd round

to MTL
Evander Kane

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
DD, Ellis, Briere, Collberg have little to no value. Good luck moving them for anything of substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad