Proposal: Trade proposal part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I think Keith would be awesome in our top 4. Yes he’s older and slowed down a bit but he’s still effective and knows what it takes to win. Put him next to Weber and I think you have a top NHL pairing and again, everyone drops down a spot and can play their own minutes.

Keith Weber
Kulak Petry
Benn/Schlemko Juulsen

I think that’s a damn solid D that can log a ton of hard minutes and get points while shutting down opponents.

40 STANLEYCUPS NOT24

Nov 28, 2018
It's not very likely you will get your wish.

I predict that the Toronto Maple Leafs will win some of their games.
They will win some, but as long as it's not what we have the most of....er....40 to be exact for those that count properly, then that is the way to do it. NO help from Les Canadiens.

40 STANLEYCUPS NOT24

Nov 28, 2018
It wouldn't even be a trade consideration for the habs. We are more likely to relieve the Hawks of Duncan Keith and his contract and help a former stanley cup winner to rebuild their team with some of our young assets or upcoming picks.
And, that is why they should NOT trade for Keith. Unless, they want next to nothing for him....Mete, Alzner, 4th, or 5th round picks, Benn, Schlemko?? Otherwise, just say no. This would be the case for Muzzin, as well. Remember, we have Fleury, Brook, Romanov. All will be better than the older Keith, and Muzzin.

Reactions: OldCraig71

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
I prefer that Les Canadiens win the ONLY thing that matters...the STANLEY CUP ! Is it a possibility that they win in 2019?? Of course it is. For proof, see the Knights in that cess pool of a city, from last year. Now then, is it likely that they win in 2019, with that BUM, rejection of a goaltender, who will fail again....you will see. No it is not. With this in mind, I would rather the LAFFS lose, every single time.
Strange proof... I believe the Knights lost last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad