TO PHOENIX
C - Eric Belanger
3-PHX 2007
5-NSH 2008

TO NASHVILLE
LW - Ryane Clowe
4-PHX 2007
4-COL 2008

has not been processed, is there a problem with it?

I know Ryan got a mail from Sean who approved the deal, for some reason i did not get that mail.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Not sure what happened, Tony. It looks like I forgot to copy you on the approval, but the message did get sent to Ryan and Drew. Maybe Drew just missed it?

Default101

thanks everything is back to normal, appretiate the quick reply

we forgot to meantion int he deal that the 4th was from colorado so i sent an extra e-mail to you letting you know, you replied to that one and maybe tony's e-mail got lost in the extra email, thanks.

HFNHL Red Wings

My deal with Phoenix

TO PHOENIX
C - Eric Belanger
3-PHX 2007
5-NSH 2008

TO NASHVILLE
LW - Ryane Clowe
4-PHX 2007
4-COL 2008

has not been processed, is there a problem with it?

I know Ryan got a mail from Sean who approved the deal, for some reason i did not get that mail.

Actually it's a good thing you brought this up as it turned out a few trades were almost missed. Seems with all those trade confirmations from Sean flooding in that e-mails from Sean started ending up in my SPAM folder ;)
It's fixed now.

In the future though just send me an e-mail.

Oh BTW Tony what happened to Clowe not being tradeable? Eric Belanger was the magic it took to get Clowe?!

HFNHL Red Wings

i guess only ryan can answer that question :)

Right :D

I just checked and I was mistaken on the untradeable part anyway. I thought Ryan had Clowe under his 'Don't bother asking about' section but instead he was only listed as 'Most valued by the organization'. I guess anybody is tradeable when Belanger is offered though :propeller

Default101

yea he was valued, i've always liked the way belanger played, and i think ultimately he'd be more valueable, with tlusty and kessel i got some one way offensive talent coming, and with guys like clarkson i got myself a power forward, i needed some two-way offensive talent, and belanger was the best one i could think of.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->