• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
only 1 vote for yes.

You could literally get at least that result for any press box filler plug for McDavid (so long as you as the OP, are the 1)

unreal poll.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Just for kicks:)

Why not wait till July to sign him if he is still available. Couldn't afford him any way.

You could if you wanted to trade Marner for a #1 D any time.

Marner ain't going anywhere for the foreseeable future, not until a new GM takes over.:nod:

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Sign Hall as a UFA and trade Mitch for someone you can't get UFA. Or better yet sign Hall and trade Willie and Kap for a D man

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
This is a no from me as well, but who would get more points? Marner on a Devils team, or Hall on the Leafs? One would think Hall gets more points given the situation right. Hall would also out up more goals and as far as I know is fairly physical right? That said if Hall was 24 would probably make this trade.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Hall would be nasty on Matthews line.
But I’d pass.
Give Hall another 6 mil Per and it’s an easy yes. But he’ll get around 10 mil per

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
yeah if marner gets traded it will be for a defender making less then 6 and prospects and picks for currency .

wont be for a pending ufa who will be looking for the same amount of money we traded

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I voted for the 3rd option and I had to invent my own trade. Hall and 1st for Marner and then Hall signed for $6M 8 years, basically nope keep marner

edit: on 2nd thought maybe I don't want hall for 8 years, im flexible on term here.

biotk

Jan 3, 2017
Buffalo
I say yes. Having Hall in the lineup is basically a guarantee that the Leafs' win the draft lottery every year.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
This post is evidence of the dangers of day drinking.

Why on Earth would Toronto ever trade Marner for an older, more injury prone, pending UFA who plays the same position?

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Hall is a UFA this coming offseason, and is gonna get PAID.

If he was signed longer than Marner for significantly less cap, I’d consider Hall plus another good, young piece for Marner. But rental Hall for Marner? Helllllllll no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad