Trade Help

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
8 man league, half point ppr.

I currently have: Juju, R. Woods, Chark, Green and Robinson at wr and Jacobs, CEH, Drake and Carson at rb.

I have been offered: M. Evans, A. Cooper and J. Kelly for Carson, Chark and Green. Do I take it?

I’ve also been offered Golloday for Juju.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I think I would personally take that trade. I love the huge upside for Mike Evans and I think he'll have some massive games this year as he develops better chemistry withTB12.

AJ Green is a bit too inconsistent for my liking as well.

You're losing out a bit on the RB, but I think getting the upside of Evans and Cooper is worth it, personally.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Evans' upside is so massive, he can win you a matchup himself, people are doubting he and TB12 and I think it's de-valuing Evans a lot.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
so im going to tap into the thread with my own proposal that was offered to me.

I was offered Jarvis Landry and Antonio Gibson for Mark Ingram and Allen Robinson. I feel like its even but im hesitant giving up robinson cause i feel like hes gonna put up a massive yr but i really really want gibson

was thinking of offering back boyd instead of robinson

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
so im going to tap into the thread with my own proposal that was offered to me.

I was offered Jarvis Landry and Antonio Gibson for Mark Ingram and Allen Robinson. I feel like its even but im hesitant giving up robinson cause i feel like hes gonna put up a massive yr but i really really want gibson

was thinking of offering back boyd instead of robinson
Do not include Robinson in this deal.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
i think im gonna offer tyler boyd and ingram as a counter
I think that's more fair. Boyd and Gibson offer similar type upside from different positions and Landry and Ingram are in similar spots too, not in great situations, but decent enough to play if need be.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
he came back at me asking for barkley for gibson plus. im willing cause i dunno how barkly will come back from the injury but if i do it right i can set it up to have my 5 keepers and push for the title this yr. im thinking barkly for gibson and one of michael thomas/conners/mckinnon/aiyuk in that order. Id ask for jones but dont think he does it

adding gibson and another rb gives me options to add to mixon and robinson/mclaurin/boyd. with waller at TE i can make a major run. and i want the championship. in 6 yrs in this league ive come in 2nd three times 3rd twice and last once.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad