Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
5411730433_4a601cf910.jpg

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
In her defense, I don't think she's really all that bad. I liked Erdalh a lot and Tappyn was great. Naoko and Simpson both were terrible, IMO, though.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
If someone's job is to be an on screen interviewer, their job is to be good at interviews while visually appealing. Criticizing her appearance is absolutely a valid complaint.

It may be valid, but it also shows how shallow the person making that complaint is. I think a few people threw that out as a joke, but if you truly mean it and are critical of her looks, it says way more about you (not you specifically, but the collective you, if that makes sense) than it does about her.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I could watch Jamie Erdahl grocery shop. G Austin does her first period spot from our section and live she's certainly attractive and I think she will do well- she's new to this

TCDaniels

Legen... Wait for it
Feb 12, 2003
Maine
If someone's job is to be an on screen interviewer, their job is to be good at interviews while visually appealing. Criticizing her appearance is absolutely a valid complaint.

I'm not sure if you're serious or not...

If so, Barbara Walters, Howard Stern, Oprah Winfrey, David Letterman, David Gregory, Chuck Todd, Larry King, Ellen Degeneres, the late Tim Russert, James Upton and countless others would like to have a word with you.....

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
I could watch Jamie Erdahl grocery shop. G Austin does her first period spot from our section and live she's certainly attractive and I think she will do well- she's new to this

:laugh: Creepy, but true.

I also think Guerin's very attractive, not that it should matter.

Sea Bass Neely

Jun 6, 2013
Rhode Island
She's not Erdahl but she's not unattractive by any means... she was in a Miss America pageant after all. She's in the minority in that she almost seems to look better from the profile view than straight-on, but that is neither here nor there.

Imagine if Bill Guerin were still around. Now imagine that Guerin Austin pulls a Jenny Dell with him. Then they get married.

Her name would be "Guerin Guerin". Lol :laugh:

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston
I'm not sure if you're serious or not...

If so, Barbara Walters, Howard Stern, Oprah Winfrey, David Letterman, David Gregory, Chuck Todd, Larry King, Ellen Degeneres, the late Tim Russert, James Upton and countless others would like to have a word with you.....

Being ugly doesn't mean you can't have a job on screen, but being hot gives you a better chance.

If, for instance, any of them went on screen not wearing their best, they probably wouldn't have a job. Why? Appearances matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese