Trade Freeze - Thursday June 14, 4:00PM EDT

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Please note that there will be a trade freeze again this year as there has been in the past before the draft.

The trade freeze begins Thursday at 4:00 EDT. This is so we can finalize the draft order without the added complication of having to process trades leading up to the start of the draft. You may still discuss trades, but they cannot be submitted until the trade freeze is lifted.

The trade freeze will be lifted upon the start of the draft.

On another note- who's building the spreadsheet with the full draft order including trades?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
On another note- who's building the spreadsheet with the full draft order including trades?

It's usually been me, but I had a couple of errors last year. Perhaps someone else would like to take the heat this time? :blush:

You could use the Excel file from the 2006 draft as a template...

If noone steps up, I can do it, but this is a relatively easy way for someone from outside the admin team to contribute (hint hint)...

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I can build the spreadsheet based on the picks that is currently showing under each teams. If you like me to build one than let me know, I will also need any trades that included picks that was approved after playoffs ended.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I can build the spreadsheet based on the picks that is currently showing under each teams. If you like me to build one than let me know, I will also need any trades that included picks that was approved after playoffs ended.

What I've generally done was build the spreadsheet right away based on the current status, then update it to reflect any final trades once the trade freeze is in place and upload it to the files ASAP so people can review and confirm.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I have attached the excel file from round 1-7. Please check that the information pertaining to your picks is accurate. If not, please post it here and I will correct it.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Wow, that was fast! Great work - especially for an Islander ;)

Some pick movement from a couple recent trades....

New Jersey owns NYR 1st 2007

Colorado owns (from New Jersey):
CBJ 2nd 2007, NJD 2nd 2007, NJD 3rd 2007, COL 3rd 2007, NJD 5th 2007, NJD 6th 2007

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad