Not open for further replies.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Off-season trade...after the XD.

Pesce for Copper and 1st.

or

A re-signed Seth Jones (7 x 8.5m) for Copper, Heinola, 1st in 2021, Poolman and Vesalainen.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Off-season trade...after the XD.

Pesce for Copper and 1st.

or

A re-signed Seth Jones (7 x 8.5m) for Copper, Heinola, 1st in 2021, Poolman and Vesalainen.

You better sign Poolman before you go trading him.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
No 1st...

We don't have many picks this year.

Copp plus Not Heinola perfetti or Samberg should get you a capable yet unspectacular D. Colin Miller type.

Only 1 way to get that 1 RD... Draft him.

Reactions: Flair Hay

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Who are some teams up against the cap next year? That's how you can swindle a team (ie: COL with NYI getting Toews)

Reactions: GumbyCan2

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
Seravalli stated on Skates and Plates podcast that the Jets were close to getting Michael Del Zotto from Columbus.

djc

Jul 12, 2011
Wanted a 1st + prospect is my guess

It does make me wonder, given some insider reporting, if the Jets had agreed to the terms of the trade for Oleksiak and were waiting for Dallas to sign on the dotted line. At the last minute Dallas decided to not go through with the trade and it left Chevy scrambling to get Benn from Vancouver.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Id take Cal Foote and Ondrej Palat off their hands...
what do we give back ? those would be great additions for us

palat has full ntc tho so unlikely he comes here

edit - turns into m-ntc this summer. 20 teams he can be traded to.

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015
what do we give back ? those would be great additions for us

palat has full ntc tho so unlikely he comes here

edit - turns into m-ntc this summer. 20 teams he can be traded to.

They would probably just want futures and cheap players. Although, maybe they wouldn’t trade Foote. He might be a guy that can be picked up from Seattle.

I’m a huge Palat fan though. He’s exactly what the Jets need in their top 6 in my eyes.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
They would probably just want futures and cheap players. Although, maybe they wouldn’t trade Foote. He might be a guy that can be picked up from Seattle.

I’m a huge Palat fan though. He’s exactly what the Jets need in their top 6 in my eyes.
yea i like palat too. idk squat about foote though.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
No 1st...

We don't have many picks this year.

Copp plus Not Heinola perfetti or Samberg should get you a capable yet unspectacular D. Colin Miller type.

Only 1 way to get that 1 RD... Draft him.

You realize we could spend 10 years trying and failing to draft him? It would be different if we were drafting top 10. Even then it might take 5 years to draft him and develop him.

If not 1st, Heinola, Perfetti or Samberg, what are you actually adding to Copp to get a second pairing RHD? And why? We have two 2nd pair RHD already.

Of course we could get lucky and get 1 in the 3rd rd. Somebody no one, at this time, thinks has 1st pair potential. That could happen this year, or in 5 years, or never. Then put in 3-4 years of development. He'll be ready to partner with Morrissey about the same time Morrissey retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad