Trade Dealine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Since trade dealine is fast approaching, we should set up a day so all the GM can participate in the last minute trading. Also, if GM could indicate on who they are trying move and what there needs are would help in negotiating.

As for Islanders, we are looking to add a 2nd line winger, 4th line centre and a 6th defenceman.

We are also looking to move Keith Tkatchuk if the right deal comes along. Best of luck to all playoffs bound team and happy rebuilding for the rest. :yo:

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
The Sharks are open to suggestions, but aren't actively looking for trades.

Rumours around the team are that the Sharks have dealt Jaro Spacek pending league approval. Details to come.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
The Rangers are open to trade ideas that would help the team next season. Please keep in mind that my OV average is at 69.5 currently (pending league approval on a trade) and I don't want to drop below that. Reports out of New York tonight indicate that Sean O'Donnell may be on his way out of town...

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Columbus is still looking for a scoring RW that could be a fit on their second line next season, and two depth defencemen that would also still be around next year. Contracts must be reasonable. Picks and prospects on the table.

HFNHL Red Wings

Thanks for posting this Hasnain, I meant to do the same.

Fortunately the trade deadline falls on a weekend this year so we might get better turnout. How does 3-5 EST sound for trade talk in the chatroom?

On the trade front I don't have a whole lot left to trade but still have Roberts (78SC and in the top 5 for +/-) on the trade block though I would need a decent short term LW in return and can discuss some other veterans like Curtis Brown.
I might also be a buyer for the right asset.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Devils are possibly willing to move RW Mark Recchi (53-15-35-50 +22) after acquiring Ziggy Palffy.

I am also looking to pick up a solid 2-way winger.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Sorry, let me rephrase that....

Looking to pick up a solid 2-way winger without a large, long-term contract.

Also, I could use an upgrade in goal, either FA at the end of this year or next.

Last edited:

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Blues are considering several moves.

Samsanov, Yzerman, Witt, Gauthier and Walker are all open for discussion. Samsanov recently signed a 4 year extension x $2 million, so he is locked up. Gauthier is a pending RFA, but I have held off signing him, depending on whether I trade him or not.

The Blus aren't looking to completely dump or load up, just looking to shake things up so the team can at least become the sum of it's parts again. Keep in mind I'm close to the cap next year already, so big long-term deals are not of interest. Including cash in a deal to cover Yzerman's contract is not a problem however.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
The Senators will listen to offers on ALL PLAYERS with the exception of the Gerber, Luongo, Zetterberg, Ohlund and Stoll.

We are looking for primarily draft picks, NHL calibre prospects or young NHL players.

Please send all inquries to [email protected]

Last edited:

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
HFNHL Red Wings said:

Fortunately the trade deadline falls on a weekend this year so we might get better turnout. How does 3-5 EST sound for trade talk in the chatroom?

Does anyone else have trouble getting into the chatroom at the moment? It won't connect for me, but I haven't had any problems with it before.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
HFNHL Red Wings said:

On the trade front I don't have a whole lot left to trade but still have Roberts (78SC and in the top 5 for +/-) on the trade block though I would need a decent short term LW in return and can discuss some other veterans like Curtis Brown.
I might also be a buyer for the right asset.

3-5 EST that equates to about 2-4 in the morning if my maths does me correct...

is this gonna be on a saturday???

As for trades, well i'm open to offers...

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Brock said:
Does anyone else have trouble getting into the chatroom at the moment? It won't connect for me, but I haven't had any problems with it before.

Worked for me.... assuming I went to the right place.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Calgary is still looking for a few bargains -- mostly I would like to find a 2nd line centre and a 5/6 dman -- prefer players who will be free agents -- but for the C I will look at a player with a longer term contract.

HFNHL Red Wings

Geez ... by the looks of the number of trades coming in lately (and 6 in my inbox) I don't know what you guys have left to trade :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->