Trade deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd03

May 28, 2016
The question on Sportsnet is
What would it take for Maple Leafs to be sellers?

My question is if the leafs become sellers then Dubass should be fired on the stop. Right or Wrong.
Since he has become the General Manager of the leafs the team has takin five step back.
And Mike Babcock was right when later before the trade deadline he ask for more grit
and toughness. And got more small ass players . And if you actually look The Islanders have
no real stars but lots of grit and toughness and are better then the leafs. Go Lou.

Chief keefe

Sep 27, 2015
Mississauga

My question is if the leafs become sellers then Dubass should be fired on the stop. Right or Wrong.
Since he has become the General Manager of the leafs the team has takin five step back.
And Mike Babcock was right when later before the trade deadline he ask for more grit
and toughness. And got more small ass players . And if you actually look The Islanders have
no real stars but lots of grit and toughness and are better then the leafs. Go Lou.
lol

Albi34

Feb 14, 2010

Yes our team has looked so horrible since our GM has gotten the players and coach he envisioned...how are we 5 steps back again?

Reactions: Advanced stats

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007

You're not foolin' anyone Mike!

How's retirement!?

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
giphy.gif
View attachment 314077

Reactions: Tall Morty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad