Rumor: Trade Deadline - What TWO Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Looks like Anisimov is drawing quite a bit of interest. I know SJ and Columbus have already been linked to him.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Stan is getting ready to sucker somebody for the fourth time this season.
Hopefully he can get the Oilers twice.
Stan has been so much better at trades this year it is incredibly obvious he and Q weren't on the same page. I guess if you want to blame someone for the state of the Hawks last year, the finger should be pointed squarely at Quenneville.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Hopefully he can get the Oilers twice.
I know you're not going to like it, but I'd have to think that the Oilers are here because they're discussing Puljujarvi with either the Hawks or Jackets. More likely the Hawks.
IMO the Jackets and Islanders are there for Anisimov. Not sure what TB and SJ are doing here.
SJ could be looking at Panarin. More likely they and TB are looking at our depth players. I actually think the Isles are there for Panarin. CBJ is 100% here for Anisimov.

Edmonton scout probably got lost and wandered into the arena.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Stan is getting ready to sucker somebody for the fourth time this season.
I don't know why but I have a weird feeling Anisimov for Wennberg could be something being discussed. a near wash in money, but this kid needs a change of scenery asap = this could possibly be some type of package between the two and seems exactly the type of move we would want to make - the kid has a nearly 60 point season 2 years ago...

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I don't know why but I have a weird feeling Anisimov for Wennberg could be something being discussed. a near wash in money, but this kid needs a change of scenery asap = this could possibly be some type of package between the two and seems exactly the type of move we would want to make - the kid has a nearly 60 point season 2 years ago...
You've just read my mind. I'd love Wennberg. It just seems like too much of a pipedream due to age difference.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
You've just read my mind. I'd love Wennberg. It just seems like too much of a pipedream due to age difference.
seems like what we would be targetting and why they would be looking for AA, a more veteran guy to stand tall in the playoffs...I would take that kid as well, no fear in his salary either, he is worth the chance to spark him playing with guys like Saad/Sikura/whoever.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Puljujarvi scratched tonight for Edmonton.
upload_2019-2-16_20-9-0.jpeg

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
I know you're not going to like it, but I'd have to think that the Oilers are here because they're discussing Puljujarvi with either the Hawks or Jackets. More likely the Hawks.
IMO the Jackets and Islanders are there for Anisimov. Not sure what TB and SJ are doing here.
I was looking at a couple of teams that might ask about Keith. I came up with Boston, Montreal, Carolina and TB. I think Keith would decline Carolina. Boston was one of his favorite teams growing up. He could step in for Chara if Chara retires as the veteran presence. Do you think TB might ask about him? How about SJ?

OTC

Jul 11, 2018
They're not going to trade AA for Ferland straight up, and Ferland isn't a guy I'd put aside money for when we should be going big game hunting.

He could maybe be a nice complementary piece. Blackhawks should be going for pillars. The Karlssons and Stones of the world. If you do, my some miracle, happen to get them and have money left over, then sure, offer something reasonable for Ferland and see if he bites.

If Carolina is interested in AA, then do it for picks and/or B-tier prospects. The cap money would be more valuable than getting Ferland for the last few months of a go-nowhere season.
Hawks should go for Stone, as much as fans would love Panerin we need a solid 2 way forward with size. We have goal scorers and also give up goals.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Scouts were at yesterday's Cleveland Monsters vs. Utica Comets game. Interesting since Columbus has a lot of interest in Chicago (Anisimov?) right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->