Trade Deadline III

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
I was pumped that for once we aren't sellers. Then Fletcher had to shit all over it. Why not call up Stewart while you are at it.

Reactions: FlyguyOX

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Where the hell are both of these guys going to play?

Injury insurance? I can I suppose talk myself into living with a move for one of these guys but a fourth and fifth for basically nothing? I dunno... count me not impressed. No need to get both imo. That’s the key.

He signed 340 mother****ing guys this summer, presumably so they could serve that function. If he didn't, and intended them just to help in LV, that didn't go too well either lulz my blz off.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
So going by what went back in trade value Grant the 12th f Thompson the 13th and assume you have no shot to see Patrick again this year. I better not see Kubel scratched.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I was gone for 30 minutes and we added Derek Grant, wooo!

Btw this is a good trade. According to wikipedia:

Derek Grant (born April 20, 1990) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. Nicknamed Elite 1C, Grant is currently playing for the Anaheim Ducks in the National Hockey League (NHL).

we added elite 1C!

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
This is looking like some bad Patrick news, bet he is being shut down
They are certainly not planning on his return.

But Grant to replace Bunny and Thompson as the #13....then Bunny as the #14. We wanted experienced depth clearly.

It's easy to look at a lineup when everyone is healthy(beyond Patrick and Lindblom of course) but now if he have 1-2 other injuries, we have options.

Injury to a top 6 player...Frost could come up
Injury to a bottom 6 guy....we have Bunny to come up
Injury to a D....we have Friedman to come up

Reactions: Asnito and Bruckuss

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
i don´t like it

but i heard it doesn´t matter cause they will play only 10 minutes each.

so who cares!

and btw. how can someone who was a drug abuser while playing hockey be a good role model for our young guys? i highly doubt it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad