GDT: Trade Deadline Extravaganza Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarterD

Dec 20, 2018
I feel like we're going to make a " small big" tradd. As in not a top RHD/top 6 player but we'll get rid of some bad contracts and bring in a piece player who can contribute.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
tenor.gif

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
What happened to TSN 1050 and specially Leafs Lunch? Andi Petrillo just corrected herself on TDL deadline time 4 times.

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
Wait, someone on the last thread is making an inference from a guy who holds a microphone that Dermott and Kadri are going to be traded today?

Man, this deadline nonsense has to end.

Reactions: TML Dynasty

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Nothing will happen today for the Leafs, Dubas is not a swing for the fences kinda guy. He is more of a measured, conservative guy.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
I'm off work tonight for the first time in a week, having a nice trade and a leafs win tonight would he a great reason to celebrate.

:|

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
I'm not going to post it because the guy is a scrub but someone on twitter thinks the Leafs are going to make a huge move for a good RHD using a forward(Brown/AJ/Kap/Kadri), Gardiner, prospect and a pick.
I couldn't imagine who could go for that.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
What a boring deadline. Not unexpected though. Usually picks up in the last hour. Hope some new, unexpected names pop up.

TML Dynasty

May 2, 2016
Nothing will happen today for the Leafs, Dubas is not a swing for the fences kinda guy. He is more of a measured, conservative guy.
Not sure there’s enough track record there for us to say what kind of guy he is at the trade deadline. But I really hope you’re wrong lol....we need some help

Reactions: Brock Radunske

The90

Feb 27, 2017
I'm not going to post it because the guy is a scrub but someone on twitter thinks the Leafs are going to make a huge move for a good RHD using a forward(Brown/AJ/Kap/Kadri), Gardiner, prospect and a pick.
I couldn't imagine who could go for that.
I can never see this happening, but, Doughty possibly. They are selling.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad