Trade deadline deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Well if he's moved for a good haul that would help mitigate my mild annoyance with the Hanzal return.

Also if he's moved this roster is going to be so damn bad :laugh:. Our leading scorer would be Tobias freaking Rieder :biglaugh:

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Also saw a tweet about tip talking about young players needing to play in the minors.

Trade everyone you can tomorrow. Anyone eligible to play in Tucson takes the first flight back to AZ tomorrow to stack Tucson

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Well if he's moved for a good haul that would help mitigate my mild annoyance with the Hanzal return.

Also if he's moved this roster is going to be so damn bad :laugh:. Our leading scorer would be Tobias freaking Rieder :biglaugh:
After the returns Boyle and Shattenkirk got I'm pretty happy with our return for Hanzal.

Yeah this team might be really rough down the stretch.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Also saw a tweet about tip talking about young players needing to play in the minors.

Trade everyone you can tomorrow. Anyone eligible to play in Tucson takes the first flight back to AZ tomorrow to stack Tucson

If the contract limit wasn't a thing I'm sure they'd have claimed 3 or 4 guys already to do that.

KG

Sep 23, 2010

Funny thing is we move vrby, and he's basically already said he will sign here in the offseason if well have him. Enjoys the young guys.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Funny thing is we move vrby, and he's basically already said he will sign here in the offseason if well have him. Enjoys the young guys.

That'd be fine. At the moment I'm pretty well on board with Hanzal coming back as well. Hell we've spent money on players who provided 0% benefit to the roster (Ribs, Vermette). Money on 50% of a player is a step up.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
That'd be fine. At the moment I'm pretty well on board with Hanzal coming back as well. Hell we've spent money on players who provided 0% benefit to the roster (Ribs, Vermette). Money on 50% of a player is a step up.

Hanzal seemed pretty sad to go. Doan said he was on board with the plan here. But somebody is going to offer him 5x5 and he would have to take a sweetheart of a deal to stay here.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Hanzal seemed pretty sad to go. Doan said he was on board with the plan here. But somebody is going to offer him 5x5 and he would have to take a sweetheart of a deal to stay here.

7 years, $25 million.

$3.6m average, gets to come back to AZ, play him a lot less minutes to save his body. If he doesn't finish out the last few years it's not a big deal.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I wish that the trade deadline was closer to the end of the season, so there'd be less games to watch knowing that the Coyotes had packed it in for the year.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Wow! Hansen just returned Goldobin and a 4th! We might be able to get a very nice prospect for Vrbata.

That's an understandably dumb style of trade for the Sharks. They don't really have much of a choice but to go all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad