News: Trade Deadline Cliché Bingo 2018 & Media Fails

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Days like these you need Ilya Bryzgalov and P.K. Subban in studio..
NBC should hire Ilya to be a full time color guy. I mean, Milbury doesn't provide any useful insight and is generally an angry person. Ilya, while likely not providing the most keen of insight, would be absolutely hilarious. I would watch any game on NBC (even Buffalo V Arizona) if Bryz was the color guy.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bobby Mac was at it again this morning about you can't land Karlsson "for a bunch of magic beans."

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
My thanks to Donghabs for posting the thread on this forum, on my behalf. I don't have "posting privliges" on this forum to have been able to do so, so I needed his help.

Thanks to all of you who took time to provide replies.

It was my first time attempting something like this but now realize that it's quite a lot to ask posters who are both absorbed by other threads and sources coming at them and putting up with the site crashing over the better part of today.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
I thought it was pretty funny

Perhaps post it in the lead up to trade deadline next year I think you'll get more interest

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
To me these trade deadline shows shouldn't start so early, start them at 12 PM EST and go until 6 PM EST. To much dead air in the mornings of the trade deadlines, none of the big trades happen in the afternoons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->