GDT: Trade Deadline 2020

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Edmonton gets AA. Could be a great team with actual wing depth. Sam Gagner gets dumped by Tipp in the same trade, oof.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Flames get Forbort and Gustafsson. Good thing the Coyotes have Aron Ness. /s

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Carolina gets Skjei, Vatanen, Trocheck in one go. They just do everything better than the Coyotes at this point.

Tons of useful players changing hands, some for rock bottom prices.

Chayka's message to the team? "The last two months were perfectly acceptable"

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Morgan tweeting we made a minor move and were waiting for it to be announced, but that’s it.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Really sucks watching everyone in the division get better. If we had a winning record since getting Hall I would have been ok standing pat. Obviously we have nothing close to a winning record since adding him, so I would have doubled down. Very disappointing.

Reactions: Lilhoody

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Even worse: "No reason to make you fellows uncomfortable."

I can't wait to see how they reward the franchise with their effort going forward. If it's anything like the reward they gave after Chayka went out and got Hall then we are in for a long finish to the year. I'm probably hyperbolizing but this team this year is sucking a lot of faith out of me in them. It would be one thing if it was just losing a couple of games... but 2 months of crap efforts in a crucial time of the year is just hard to swallow. Especially with no visual consequences.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Carolina gets Skjei, Vatanen, Trocheck in one go. They just do everything better than the Coyotes at this point.

Tons of useful players changing hands, some for rock bottom prices.

Chayka's message to the team? "The last two months were perfectly acceptable"
He already made his move. No cap room anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad