Trade Centre Updated - Trade Freeze lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Finally got the rest of the pending trades approved, and we're starting to see some of them reflected in the lines (albeit not on the roster page, yet), so I've lifted the trade freeze. Both parties (or rather all parties - we just had a three-way get approved - it does happen!) should submit confirmations to [email protected], and be sure to copy your trading partner!

Thank you, gentlemen. Bring on the second half of the season!

Douglas Emerson
HFNHL DoPP

BiLLY

Mar 3, 2002
Doug,

The deal you posted between myself and OTT is incorrect. I recieved Mark Stuart not Brad (unfortunetly) and I also recieved Stone not Fehr.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
BiLLY said:
Doug,

The deal you posted between myself and OTT is incorrect. I recieved Mark Stuart not Brad (unfortunetly) and I also recieved Stone not Fehr.

D'oh! That's it - I'm officially cut off from drinkin' on the job... or maybe I just need to join the Boston Bruins, where that is an integral part of the culture. Right, Kreugs?

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
On monday my "work" is paying for my drinking... :)

my work is law-studies, and I'm in a Moot court where we have to submit our written part on monday. After that the University pays for everything during that evening/night.. :)

ps. I also just ordered an limited edition bottle of 11 year old Laphroaig from the distillery in Scotland. There are only 750 bottles made, so I hope I get one of them... :)

Last edited:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I am - an extra-large cup of Tim Horton's hot chocolate (to wake up after being up 'til 3 am last night... er, this morning). Soon I will roll up my rim and discover that I have won a GMC Canyon, which I will promptly sell.

Anyone want a new truck? ;)

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Ohio Jones said:
I am - an extra-large cup of Tim Horton's hot chocolate (to wake up after being up 'til 3 am last night... er, this morning). Soon I will roll up my rim and discover that I have won a GMC Canyon, which I will promptly sell.

Anyone want a new truck? ;)

And when he gets half-way through the cup, he tops it off with Bailey's...

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
HFNHL Commish said:

try a Carlsberg Elephant...7.2% alcohol...knock you flat on yur ass and is smooth...great beer

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
HFNHL Commish said:

Shh - noone's supposed to know!

True Story: I live in a suburb of Toronto that has a grand old dame as our mayor. An octagenarian, she is still the toughest municipal leader in the country, bar none. Each year, the first weekend in June, my home town holds what is basically a county fair, and she walks at the front of the parade, all five kilometers, and then stands at the end to watch the rest of the parade go by. Every year. (She still plays hockey, too!).

My parent's house happens to be at the end of the parade route, so when she's finished walking she's basically standing in their front yard, and I or one of my brothers take her something to drink - water or juice on a hot day, a cup of coffee if it's cold. Well, one fateful day, it was downright miserable (as it can still be even in June at these latitudes) and Her Worship looked pretty cold, so we offered her some of what our Commish describes. She drained it back, winked and asked for more. Ever since, whenever it's been cold, she's gotten a healthy dose of what we now refer to as "parade coffee", in full view of the City Councillors, assembled citizens and half the police force. What can I say? She rocks! Kreugs would be proud... :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad