Marleau - - - Kadri - - Johnsson
Leivo - - - Lindholm - - - Brown

Rielly - - - Savard
Gardiner - Zaitsev
Dermott - Hainsey

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Looking at the smaller side of things, I would be interested in Robert Bortuzzo. Probably could be had for cheap.

Not a high name target, but he's carved himself as a full time and very good bottom pairing D-man who plays really physical. Essentially, Oziganov but on steroids and more playoff experience. Big dude who gives us some much-needed swagger on defense.

Justin Holl + 4th for Bortuzzo

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Looking at the smaller side of things, I would be interested in Robert Bortuzzo. Probably could be had for cheap.

Not a high name target, but he's carved himself as a full time and very good bottom pairing D-man who plays really physical. Essentially, Oziganov but on steroids and more playoff experience. Big dude who gives us some much-needed swagger on defense.

Justin Holl + 4th for Bortuzzo

Bortuzzo is terrible. He's not even top 6 on St. Louis, why would he be here?

Even when he was top 6, he was a worse version of Ozhiganov is right now. Ozhiganov is really good, and he may even start to get more minutes soon (since Babcock may be using him more on the PK and stuff). Babcock has already started using him a little bit more in recent games 5-on-5.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
I wonder if San Jose would be interested in a brown+ 2nd for Braun?

That’s something they likely seriously consider.

Braun has fallen out of favour in San Jose to some degree and may look at moving him for a Top 9 forward.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Just asking.
With Carolina sending down the goalie, would they have enough cap room for Willy?

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
They've got over $24 mill in cap space - even without waiving Darling they would have been ok.
Oh, so they’ve got room for Gards and Johnny T too.
I smell a blockbuster. Lol.
Thanks for the reply.
I still like so many of Carolina’s pieces.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Yeah I think if a team is going to trade for Nylander they'll want a good handle on contract terms, and I think the Leafs' high price has teams balking at going that far.

Teams are more likely to trade in the 0ff-season when they can negotiate more. Plus the Leafs would have more suitors. A pre-draft trade would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad