Trade advice.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I'm trying to swing a trade to buy low on Le'Veon Bell in the hopes that he will be used in some significant fashion in the Chiefs offense. I think he could provide a great option for them out of the backfield and could serve to complement CEH as a 1B option.

My opponent has a strong team so it's hard to play on any weaknesses, I'm thinking of offering Latavius Murray. My reasoning is that my trade partner has Kamara, so Murray would serve as a great insurance policy while providing his own stand-alone Flex/RB3 value.

Do you guys think this is a decent trade? I'm obviously gambling on Bell becoming more involved in KC's offense than Murray is in NO's, but am I wagering too much by giving up a guy who is already getting 10-14 touches in a good offense?

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
He turned down Murray straight up so I came back to him with

Murray -> Bell
Beasley -> MVS

My reasoning is that Beasley is getting a lot of targets every game and producing well, but the guy really loves MVS, so I don't think he'll be interested. He has a strong team and he's a smart player so I dont think this is a guy I'll be able to swing something like this with.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Of all the players listed, it's probably not a move that moves the needle one way or the other. I'm also not very high on Bell. As a Chiefs fan, it's definitely a much better football move than a fantasy move. CEH is still going to be the primary guy IMO, he's clearly the long-term guy, so they aren't going to stop giving him carries. It's going to just be a vastly improved version of last season with Williams and McCoy, where they both get some carries and targets, but not enough to be a top guy. One will be a RB2, and the other will be a flex, and you just hope an injury makes one of them the lead back.

I'd honestly be looking to sell Bell.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Of all the players listed, it's probably not a move that moves the needle one way or the other. I'm also not very high on Bell. As a Chiefs fan, it's definitely a much better football move than a fantasy move. CEH is still going to be the primary guy IMO, he's clearly the long-term guy, so they aren't going to stop giving him carries. It's going to just be a vastly improved version of last season with Williams and McCoy, where they both get some carries and targets, but not enough to be a top guy. One will be a RB2, and the other will be a flex, and you just hope an injury makes one of them the lead back.

I'd honestly be looking to sell Bell.
Yeah I went back and forth with the other owner and we couldn't really find anything that worked. We both have pretty strong teams and didn't really find anything that would make both sides better. Like you said, it wasn't really enough to move the needle one way or the other so neither of us wanted to mix up our teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad