NHL Entry Draft: TP's Full 7 Round Mock Draft

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
I guess. I see some ability but to me he just seems like the type of guy who especially turns it on and is an impact player come playoff time.

At least should go some time in the 2nd round, but won't be at all surprised if he goes 1st round come draft day.
exactly kinda Killhorn type

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
:vegas

With the 68th overall selection in the 2020 NHL Entry Draft the Vegas Golden Knights are proud to select, from the U.S. National U18 Team in the USDP...

RD - Eamon Powell

Draft Results
1(29). LW - Lukas Reichel
3(68). RD - Eamon Powell

PMing next GM.​

Reactions: pit and Carl182

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
The Carolina Hurricanes select from the USNTDP
upload_2020-9-22_13-20-49.jpeg

Brett Berard

1st (13)— Seth Jarvis
2nd (53)— Theodor Niederbach
2nd (59)*—Jack Finley
3rd (69)*—Brett Berard

@Zetter40 has been notified

*subject to change or at least general confusion

Last edited:
Reactions: pit

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
:kings

The LA Kings are proud to make the selection of
Jake Neighbours

1(2). Tim Stutzle, LW, Mannheim (DEL)
2(35). Joni Jurmo, LHD, Jokerit (Jr. A SM-liiga
)
2(41). Ryan O'Rourke, LHD, Sault Ste. Marie (OHL)
2(51). Ronan Seeley, LHD, Everett (WHL)
3(66). Jake Neighbours, LW, Edmonton (WHL)

@Sam Steel is up and PMed

You probably shouldn't have mentioned Jake Neighbours several times before taking him, but you somehow got him anyway.:popcorn:

I can say that Pronman just did a first round draft mock featuring the respective The Athletic writers for the various NHL teams picking and then (he claims) asked a bunch of NHL scouts about what they thought of the picks.

His last comment was that "several" were surprised not to see Neighbours taken in the first round. So, there's that.

grewalwings

May 23, 2014
Ontario
:nashville
The Nashville Predators are pleased to select from the Kelowna Rockets, Pavel Novak.

1(11) - Jack Quinn - RW - Ottawa 67's (OHL)
2(37) - William Wallinder - LD - Modo Hockey (HockeyAllsvenskan)
2(42) - Daniel Torgersson - LW/RW - Frölunda HC (SHL)
3(70) - Pavel Novak - LW - Kelowna Rockets (WHL)

Next GM has been pm'd.​

Last edited:

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I just rolled in the door, boys. Gonna update the draft board tonight.

EDIT: First off, thank you @uncleben for keeping the board updated. Much appreciated!

Second, thanks to all you guys for keeping the pace going! We're definitely on track to having her done by the actual draft.

It's been a crazy few days working as we're finally getting glass, lumber and deck materials in that had been on backorder forever, so long, hard days. This week should be a bit easier though, so will be keeping an eye on things.

As for auto's, if 4 hours expires, you get skipped. It's NFL style; you can still make your pick, but the next guy goes first. If I get online, and there are auto picks, I pick your guy.

Last edited:

grewalwings

May 23, 2014
Ontario
:nashville
The Nashville Predators are pleased to select from the Vancouver Giants, Justin Sourdif.

1(11) - Jack Quinn - RW - Ottawa 67's (OHL)
2(37) - William Wallinder - LD - Modo Hockey (HockeyAllsvenskan)
2(42) - Daniel Torgersson - LW/RW - Frölunda HC (SHL)
3(70) - Pavel Novak - LW - Kelowna Rockets (WHL)
3(73) - Justin Sourdif - C - Vancouver Giants (WHL)

Next GM has been pm'd.​

Reginald Dunlop

Apr 8, 2014
With the 76th pick the Oilers are thrilled to select, from the Sherwood Park Crusaders of the AJHL and soon to be the University of Denver, Carter Savoie.

cartersavoie.jpg

:edmonton
1 (14) Connor Zary - CAN - C
3 (76) Carter Savoie - CAN - LW
5 (138)
6 (169)
7 (200)

@OB5 is up next! Will PM.

Reactions: Dan Kelly

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Before Chicago picks at 79, could we agree that Chicago should also have the 81st pick?

Blackhawks trade Erik Gustafsson to Flames ahead of NHL deadline
The Blackhawks traded defenseman Erik Gustafsson to the Calgary Flames, the club announced Monday. In return, the Hawks acquired the earlier of Calgary's two third-round picks.

Or more specifically on capfriendly:
2020 conditional 3rd round pick* (CGY - #81)
*Conditions: Chicago will receive the higher (or better) of the Calgary or Edmonton 2020 3rd round pick (on the requirement that Edmonton's pick meets its conditions and becomes the property of Calgary. The Edmonton pick is a conditional pick that Calgary does not yet own)

I've messaged TP about this but it hasn't changed yet. I just wanted to get out in front of this so that we don't have confusion in a few picks. There are also a few other picks that @Zetter40 pointed out coming up that need to be looked at:
- Pick #90 belongs to NYI (their original pick).
- Pick #91 belongs to Vegas (their original pick).
- Pick #92 belongs to NYR (Zuccarello trade).

Reactions: Chapin Landvogt

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
I've messaged TP about this but it hasn't changed yet. I just wanted to get out in front of this so that we don't have confusion in a few picks. There are also a few other picks that @Zetter40 pointed out coming up that need to be looked at:
- Pick #90 belongs to NYI (their original pick).
- Pick #91 belongs to Vegas (their original pick).
- Pick #92 belongs to NYR (Zuccarello trade).

In general, the NYI are listed as picking BEHIND Vegas and Dallas from rounds 3-7.

I believe this is definitely incorrect in more than just round 3, which you've just pointed out (thank you).

Reactions: uncleben

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->