U20: Tournament in Perm, Russia 23-25 august

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Santeri Hatakka is really good defensman I tried to hype him before the draft and ranked 6th but most had him way below top10

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Hatakka with two goals I believe. The second one on the overtime. Not too shabby from a D-man. Was sure the Swedes were going to bank this one just simply by looking at the Finns' roster. A pleasant surprise I got to admit.

MattiasSnall

May 1, 2018
From this Finnish team, from what I’ve seen before and today, I’d say Maccelli, Aaltonen, Nikkanen, Hatakka and Tuomisto are the players who will compete for a spot in WJC.

Depending on injuries someone like V. Petman might fight for a spot in the bottom 6 but otherwise I don’t see anyone else making the final team from this squad.

Reactions: lindgren

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Anyone see official, cumulative stats for this? Or game sheets? FHR only tracks Russian stats, Finnish sites only tracks things that happened in games where the Finns played, Czech sites track nothing and the Swedish sites don't seem to track the tournament at all. I'm really only interested in Finnish and Swedish stats (I did get the Finnish stats).

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Anyone see official, cumulative stats for this? Or game sheets? FHR only tracks Russian stats, Finnish sites only tracks things that happened in games where the Finns played, Czech sites track nothing and the Swedish sites don't seem to track the tournament at all. I'm really only interested in Finnish and Swedish stats (I did get the Finnish stats).
For Sweden games: Juniorkronorna/Team 20 föll mot Tjeckien

Reactions: nyr2k2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad