U20: Tournament in Perm, Russia 23-25 august

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
I find it ridiculous that Gunler isn't given a chance considering almost all of these players won't make the roster.
Some hockeyreporter should ask about gunler. Then again our hockeyreporters arent the brightest.

Reactions: AB13

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Some hockeyreporter should ask about gunler. Then again our hockeyreporters arent the brightest.

I believe they want to "teach him a lesson", for his on- and off ice behaviour last season with the national team. Talking to some scouts and reporters words like "locker room pest", "too selfish", "no I in team", "a coach's nightmare", "needs to mature" have been thrown at me. Some parts are likely true, some exaggerated. I hope he performs well with Luleå this fall and he should be bound to get his shot in the next U20 tournament. Kid got mad skills when he is on top of his game.

Reactions: felixpettersson

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
I believe they want to "teach him a lesson", for his on- and off ice behaviour last season with the national team. Talking to some scouts and reporters words like "locker room pest", "too selfish", "no I in team", "a coach's nightmare", "needs to mature" have been thrown at me. Some parts are likely true, some exaggerated. I hope he performs well with Luleå this fall and he should be bound to get his shot in the next U20 tournament. Kid got mad skills when he is on top of his game.

Interesting. He's never really played well for the NT either.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
that's the thing though. It cant be that bad since Luleå has played him.

Reactions: felixpettersson

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
I think it was on fhr.ru
Состав сборной России U20 для подготовки к Турниру четырех наций
in Russian only, as English version of the site doesn't have it.

Goalkeepers: Daniil Isaev (Lokomotiv), Amir Miftakhov (Ak Bars), Gleb Nosov (Metallurg Mg).

Defenders: Gleb Babintsev (“Metallurg” Mg), Daniil Valitov (“Motorist”), Danila Galenyuk (SKA), Kirill Goloshchapov (CSKA), Bogdan Zhilyakov (“Tractor”), Daniil Zhuravlev (“Ak Bars”), Anton Malyshev , Daniil Misyul (both Lokomotiv), Daniil Pylenkov (Vityaz), Alexander Romanov (CSKA).

Forwards: Rodion Amirov (“Salavat Yulaev”), Dmitry Voronkov (“Ak Bars”), Pavel Dorofeev (“Metallurg” Mg), Grigory Denisenko (“Lokomotiv”), Lev Komissarov, Nikita Rtishchev, Maxim Sorkin (all - CSKA) , Semen Kizimov (“Lada”), Kirill Marchenko, Ivan Morozov, Vasily Podkolzin, Danil Savunov (all - SKA), Vladislav Mikhailov (“Dynamo” M), Pavel Rotenberg (“Dynamo” St. Petersburg), Egor Stepanov (“Tractor” )

Reactions: lindgren and DaveG

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Goalkeepers: Daniil Isaev (Lokomotiv), Amir Miftakhov (Ak Bars), Gleb Nosov (Metallurg Mg).

Defenders: Gleb Babintsev (“Metallurg” Mg), Daniil Valitov (“Motorist”), Danila Galenyuk (SKA), Kirill Goloshchapov (CSKA), Bogdan Zhilyakov (“Tractor”), Daniil Zhuravlev (“Ak Bars”), Anton Malyshev , Daniil Misyul (both Lokomotiv), Daniil Pylenkov (Vityaz), Alexander Romanov (CSKA).

Forwards: Rodion Amirov (“Salavat Yulaev”), Dmitry Voronkov (“Ak Bars”), Pavel Dorofeev (“Metallurg” Mg), Grigory Denisenko (“Lokomotiv”), Lev Komissarov, Nikita Rtishchev, Maxim Sorkin (all - CSKA) , Semen Kizimov (“Lada”), Kirill Marchenko, Ivan Morozov, Vasily Podkolzin, Danil Savunov (all - SKA), Vladislav Mikhailov (“Dynamo” M), Pavel Rotenberg (“Dynamo” St. Petersburg), Egor Stepanov (“Tractor” )

Last roster cut was announced earlier today: Nosov, Babintsev, Valitov, Goloshchapov and Kizimov are out.

Reactions: lindgren

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Podkolzin looked good in 1st period. Dorofeyev scores cleaning up garbage on great work/plays by Morozov and Denisenko. Romanov also looked good. Nobody on Czech really stood out in 1st.

Reactions: lindgren

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad