Tournament Awards

dieseleric

Aug 17, 2006
I know it will be that way and I don't have any problem with this picks, since I know it already before they published it. It's always same thing.

And for me Toews were true leader of the offensive corps of the Canada, while they were clearly best team and best depth, he still raised his game when it did matter. So I wouldn't have pulled him out anyway.

Just wanted to point out that it's not completly insane to raise some good player(s) to spotlight from weaker teams if they are raising their teams level, etc. You could twist it this way, since Finland were 6th with actually just 4 players producing some kind of offense(Laakso being the 4th one from the line) what Finland would have been without ie. Lindgren. Not that you will ever get any kind of answer, but anyway enough of this. Time to wait for U-18's.

I agree with you...the problem is there are so few spots and it is all so objective.

Good luck to Finland in the U-18's...I'll be cheering on the Canadians.

Joretus

I agree with you...the problem is there are so few spots and it is all so objective.

Good luck to Finland in the U-18's...I'll be cheering on the Canadians.

Thanks, we'll need it. There isn't much of potential in our lineup, but I'll hope for best.

Same to Canada, tho I bet you don't need it so much as Finland will need:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad