Toughest Little Guy (5'9" or under)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredez

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
Mayor of MacAppolis said:
what the hell do you mean, "Actual players" The four you list from the past are 10 times the player you list as actual players. You meant to say current, didn't you?
Yeah, I meant current. Did you really think I was putting those four players over those four legends?

DownFromNJ

Mar 7, 2004
Brian Gionta is probably the toughest current NHLer pound for pound.

He's like 5'7" with skates on.

velimiiro

Francis Bouillon 5ft8 200lbs.. this guy is really strong, and he looks like a bodybuilder. I remember Jose Theodore said that Bouillon may be 5ft8, but he plays like hes 6ft4, and its so true.

He's the modern day Rudy

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Benton Fraser said:
Why am I the first person to put Ted Lindsay down here?

God bless your soul for doing it.

That Detroit team was something special. I love watching whatever I can find of them.

acr*

Remember the time Sergei Samsonov got into a fight? (I'm not 100% sure who it was against, maybe Kapanen...I'm sure it was against the Canes because it was all Sean Hill's fault)

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Toughest little guy ever... no contest, it's Tattoo from Fantasy Island. That sneaky little #&*!@%@ lured you in with his cheery smile and chubby little cheeks. Then, once you got in close he showed who was the "boss" by delivering painful blows to his opponents groin..

Lard_Lad

May 12, 2003
Kelowna
Visit site
Just remembered another memorable little guy: Mitch Wilson, the 5'9 guy the Penguins tried out as Lemieux's bodyguard for a few games in 86-87. Mario apparently wasn't impressed by the idea of having a guy a half-foot shorter than him protecting him.

jiggs 10

Dec 5, 2002
Hockeytown, ND
Visit site
Stan Jonathon or Gary Howett, EASILY. Although that's only because I don't believe Ted Lindsay was "only" 5'9". I think he was 5'10" at least.

Theo Fleury? Whatever. Dave Keon was tougher than Theo! And he was a CLEAN player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad