Tough Guys of the 80's Duke it out Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOVALEV10*

Nilan is the man! The guy could knock anyone out anywhere anytime!

acr*

Bob Probert was one tough son of a....

He wins against anyone, but the list doesn't have enough Lyndon Byers

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I went with Probert but Behn Wilson and Dave Brown aren't far behind. Those three are probably the three best fighters of all-time. Tiger Williams was more of a 70's fighter although he fought a lot in the 80's as well. A couple of names that should be added to the list are Jay Miller and Joey Kocur.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
I went with Semenko. Maybe he was just more of a deterrent than anything. But no one went after Gretzky unless they had a death wish. Just wondering if there was ever a fight between him and Probert though? That's have been a beauty.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Big Phil said:
I went with Semenko. Maybe he was just more of a deterrent than anything. But no one went after Gretzky unless they had a death wish. Just wondering if there was ever a fight between him and Probert though? That's have been a beauty.

Phil, I was just wondering the same thing, there must have been a small cross-over of careers there, and wouldn't you imagine those two big animals chuckin them like a couple of dandies??

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
i KNEW I should have included fist-tastic Mike Modano and his fierce canine companion Anastasia-Priscilla instead of that wimpy McRae. Then maybe Probert wouldn't have been such a shoo-in. Oh well, l'll know better next time. :speechles

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
I think Probert's best days were during the early nineties, in the 80's I think Dave Brown was better.

Rex88

Dec 22, 2003
I saw alot of these guys fight and I think Brown gets my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad