Toronto vs. Montreal Saturday Night

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Pair of tickets Section 105 row R for $380 Below Face value.

How much is face value if you're knocking $380 off it?

There is a ticket exchange thread, fyi.

AuGsY

Nov 7, 2011
So how much are the tickets? I'm pretty sure its in montreal as well.....

Drmckool

Truculence!
Jun 16, 2010
From the T.O
well face value is $165 per ticket so, he'll owe you $50.

On that note I will take them for $380 off face value, I'll be in MTL anyways.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
lol

If you want to give me 50 bucks to go see Leafs vs Habs in MTL, I will take em

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
wow at first i thought you guys were being sarcastic but then i realized that no one is bright enough to decode his post..he means $380 for the pair, which is below face value..im guesing face is $400 for the pair..yes he left out a comma :amazed::amazed::amazed:

davech

Feb 4, 2013
How bored are you???

Excuse me for accidentally leaving out a period at the end of a sentence.

The pair was over 400 for face value. I'm selling for 380.

Too bad I can't sell deductive reasoning skills.

Drmckool

Truculence!
Jun 16, 2010
From the T.O
wow at first i thought you guys were being sarcastic but then i realized that no one is bright enough to decode his post..he means $380 for the pair, which is below face value..im guesing face is $400 for the pair..yes he left out a comma :amazed::amazed::amazed:

No i'm just being an ass. Though having sat in that section for a game two years ago I remember that face value was roughly $165 and therefore the bellow face value didn't add up.

Also as a man who loves his commas, though obviously didn't use them enough in this post, I thought I'd have a little fun.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
No i'm just being an ass. Though having sat in that section for a game two years ago I remember that face value was roughly $165 and therefore the bellow face value didn't add up.

Also as a man who loves his commas, though obviously didn't use them enough in this post, I thought I'd have a little fun.

haha ok..reason its higher than 165 is because its an "optimum" game..they charge much more for those

TML g u n n e R s*

the MTL fourm is much better place to try and sell your tickets...

Drmckool

Truculence!
Jun 16, 2010
From the T.O
haha ok..reason its higher than 165 is because its an "optimum" game..they charge much more for those

No in 2010-2011 It was $165 for roughly the same seats against the Leafs, I sat in similar ones for 2 games that season -- though only one was in S.105, the other was S.110 if i'm correct.

Though I just checked and I do apologize, prices have gone up and I did not know that, the price OP wants is actually a good deal.

davech

Feb 4, 2013
Seats are in the end where Leafs attack twice. Considering there are many Leaf fans who like to go to Montreal for games, these seats would be much better for them.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
No in 2010-2011 It was $165 for roughly the same seats against the Leafs, I sat in similar ones for 2 games that season -- though only one was in S.105, the other was S.110 if i'm correct.

Though I just checked and I do apologize, prices have gone up and I did not know that, the price OP wants is actually a good deal.

yeah for sure anytime u can find leafs habs for face or below you are getting a deal, thats why i feel people should take this serious..i ended up paying out of my ass for 4 tickets for this game

Drmckool

Truculence!
Jun 16, 2010
From the T.O
yeah for sure anytime u can find leafs habs for face or below you are getting a deal, thats why i feel people should take this serious..i ended up paying out of my ass for 4 tickets for this game

Oh if I had the money I'd be all over this. However I spent that money on Golds for the first Habs@Leafs game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad