Toronto Sports Media Discussion Thread - v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

rielledup

Sep 17, 2015
Yeah, the last part drove me nuts! Ummmm,......in almost every single NHL game that has ever been played, the other team has had good chances and could have been up by a goal or two before the other team. Fascinating! Him pointing that out was ridiculous and desperate. He made a bad prediction earlier in the week and should just laugh it off. I think people would have respected him more if he made fun of himself rather than getting all defensive and sour.

Dave poulin is a moron.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I've been critical of Odog but I ****ing love his honesty in situations like this.
He was the same way talking about Melnyk when the other two didn't want to be too critical of him.
Yeah and hes connected to former/current players as well. When he says he hasn't heard anyone say they liked Babcock as a person I believe him.

His rant:

Reactions: Kurtz

rielledup

Sep 17, 2015
Interesting that Sid Sixiero decided to try and downplay the Babcock story and focus on the people leaking the story and not on Babcocks pattern of behaviour. Usually Sid takes any chance he gets to take someone to task and go on an obnoxious and stupid rant.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
He stood up for a player back in the day in a similar situation to the peters fiasco. Not buying it knowing full well its all about O and only O.

Yeah well I remember when some hazing incident was in the news a while back and Mr Dog dumped all over people talking about it saying something like "let he who has never participated cast the first stone". It was so obvious that he's the kind of d-bag that did a ton of hazing back in the day and loved every minute of it. Hypocritical d-bag.

Reactions: GoonieFace

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
WHy on earth did they spend 15 minutes beating around the bushes on other stuff (leading with NFL news?).

This is the main sports story in Canada today

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Yeah well I remember when some hazing incident was in the news a while back and Mr Dog dumped all over people talking about it saying something like "let he who has never participated cast the first stone". It was so obvious that he's the kind of d-bag that did a ton of hazing back in the day and loved every minute of it. Hypocritical d-bag.

When he began using talking points it became too obvious.

Reactions: Gary Nylund

rielledup

Sep 17, 2015
Odog was talking about Carcillo specifically and it's been confirmed by Carcillo himself that he participated in hazing rookies, making Odogs comments reasonable.

Reactions: francis246

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Odog was talking about Carcillo specifically and it's been confirmed by Carcillo himself that he participated in hazing rookies, making Odogs comments reasonable.

I dunno man, he seemed really pissed that it was even a subject of discussion. Based on what you said though I suppose I could be wrong so maybe I'll just shut up about it.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Interesting that Sid Sixiero decided to try and downplay the Babcock story and focus on the people leaking the story and not on Babcocks pattern of behaviour. Usually Sid takes any chance he gets to take someone to task and go on an obnoxious and stupid rant.
If he had the chance to try and get Leaf fans going he definitely would have. Going off on Babcock isn't contrarian enough to wet Sid's whistle. Like pronouncing Crosby done a few months before he goes ahead and rattles off a couple Cup wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->